[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization

[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization [Paid] 2.6.3 Fix 3

No permission to buy (€20.00)
@SyTry I've discovered an Issue about the Sitemap generation and this addon:
I've created for certain Node -> Advanced Options -> Search Engine Index Criteria : Thread has at least X replies AND Thread was replied to no more than X days ago as follow:
1620724496620.webp
I've added a Manual "Index / follow " to certain threads under this node for some Quality content Threads I want to maintain indexed:
1620724608927.webp

Checking our current sitemap.xml files, those Manual Threads under this Node aren't being included... could you please give us a solution?. Could someone else confirm you're getting the same issue?.we're running XF 2.2 and the latest Xensoluce SEO 2.3.0 Fix 3.

@SyTry I've discovered an Issue about the Sitemap generation and this addon:
I've created for certain Node -> Advanced Options -> Search Engine Index Criteria : Thread has at least X replies AND Thread was replied to no more than X days ago as follow:
View attachment 251674
I've added a Manual "Index / follow " to certain threads under this node for some Quality content Threads I want to maintain indexed:
View attachment 251675

Checking our current sitemap.xml files, those Manual Threads under this Node aren't being included... could you please give us a solution?. Could someone else confirm you're getting the same issue?.we're running XF 2.2 and the latest Xensoluce SEO 2.3.0 Fix 3.
Hello, actually the problem is that our add-on don't "change" the sitemap, we need to make an update about this. Can you post this on our forum please ?

Regards, SyTry

Trying to move a thread and getting this:

Code:
    InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to JSON array [xs_seo] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:759

Stack Trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(637): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'xs_seo', 65552, Array)

#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(739): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('xs_seo', NULL, Array)

#2 src/XF/Repository/ThreadRedirect.php(24): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)

#3 src/XF/Service/Thread/Mover.php(106): XF\Repository\ThreadRedirect->createThreadRedirectionDouble(Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Entity\Thread), Object(XF\Entity\Forum), 0)

#4 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(1223): XF\Service\Thread\Mover->move(Object(XF\Entity\Forum))

#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionMove(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))

#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Move', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)

#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)

#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))

#9 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()

#10 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()

#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')

#12 {main}

-------------

Previous InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to JSON array - src/XF/Mvc/Entity/ValueFormatter.php:163

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(755): XF\Mvc\Entity\ValueFormatter->castValueToType(NULL, 65552, Array)

#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(637): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'xs_seo', 65552, Array)

#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(739): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('xs_seo', NULL, Array)

#3 src/XF/Repository/ThreadRedirect.php(24): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)

#4 src/XF/Service/Thread/Mover.php(106): XF\Repository\ThreadRedirect->createThreadRedirectionDouble(Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Entity\Thread), Object(XF\Entity\Forum), 0)

#5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(1223): XF\Service\Thread\Mover->move(Object(XF\Entity\Forum))

#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionMove(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))

#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Move', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)

#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)

#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))

#10 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()

#11 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()

#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')

#13 {main}

Code:
    InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to JSON array [xs_seo] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:759

Stack Trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(637): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'xs_seo', 65552, Array)

#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(739): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('xs_seo', NULL, Array)

#2 src/XF/Repository/ThreadRedirect.php(24): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)

#3 src/XF/Service/Thread/Mover.php(106): XF\Repository\ThreadRedirect->createThreadRedirectionDouble(Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Entity\Thread), Object(XF\Entity\Forum), 0)

#4 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(1223): XF\Service\Thread\Mover->move(Object(XF\Entity\Forum))

#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionMove(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))

#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Move', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)

#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)

#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))

#12 {main}

-------------

Previous InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to JSON array - src/XF/Mvc/Entity/ValueFormatter.php:163

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(755): XF\Mvc\Entity\ValueFormatter->castValueToType(NULL, 65552, Array)

#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(637): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'xs_seo', 65552, Array)

#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(739): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('xs_seo', NULL, Array)

#3 src/XF/Repository/ThreadRedirect.php(24): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)

#4 src/XF/Service/Thread/Mover.php(106): XF\Repository\ThreadRedirect->createThreadRedirectionDouble(Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Entity\Thread), Object(XF\Entity\Forum), 0)

#5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(1223): XF\Service\Thread\Mover->move(Object(XF\Entity\Forum))

#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionMove(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))

#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Move', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)

#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)

#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))

#13 {main}
Hello, just by moving a thread? You have the permission to modify the SEO etc? Also, which version XF/PHP/SEO? @CRUEL-MODZ

Regards, SyTry

Hello, just by moving a thread? You have the permission to modify the SEO etc? Also, which version XF/PHP/SEO? @CRUEL-MODZ

Regards, SyTry

Moving without creating a redirect works. But not with.

I didn't have permission. Set it now, and it works now. No errors. But it probably doesnt work for my other moderators without permission..

Latest XF. php 7.4.

Moving without creating a redirect works. But not with.

I didn't have permission. Set it now, and it works now. No errors. But it probably doesnt work for my other moderators without permission..

Latest XF. php 7.4.
OK thank you, we'll have a look! Can you post this on our site please?

Regards, SyTry

Hello @XenSoluce ! I have a suggestion for your addon. Add to the content of topics - <meta name = "keywords"
and in content = display the usual forum tags that were added when the topic was created.
Let's say you created a theme with the following tags:
uv0pjeJ.png

And the source code will be like this <meta name = "keywords" content = "seo optimization, xen-soluce, xenforo 2.2, xenforo add-ons" />

So that they are associated with regular tags and, when they are changed in the topic, they also change in meta name = "keywords"

And add to the topic the display of the topic author's nickname <meta name = "author" content = "XenSoluce">

I also propose to add meta name = "keywords" for the main page of the forum and add the ability to set meta name = "keywords" for sections individually in the section settings /admin.php?pages/test.1/edit

These tags add weight to the page for crawlers. There used to be such an addon for xenforo 1.x. with the functions described above. It was great.

Code:

Stack Trace

#12 {main}

-------------

#13 {main}

Did you fix this in the last version? @XenSoluce

Did you fix this in the last version? @XenSoluce
Hello, sorry I've missed this one. I've created a thread here, we'll fix this in the next version :

Regards, SyTry

Do you care for the AMS?
Just have seen that the title of a page i care for is just "blog" instead a cool 65 char long mega-supa-hypa-hypa title.

Sorry, forget about it! It was my fault, there is a phrase for the title and a field for meta description. (While i dont know if this was build in or not, but normally Bob has thought about almost everything.)

Top Bottom