[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization

[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization [Paid] 2.6.3 Fix 3

No permission to buy (€20.00)
So I can have a different og image for each thread?
Yes you can. In the settings you have default options for OG image but this settings is ignored if you modify the OG directly via the thread ;)

So, yes you can set different OG image per thread!

Yes you can. In the settings you have default options for OG image but this settings is ignored if you modify the OG directly via the thread ;)

So, yes you can set different OG image per thread!
Great. Why did the price leap up from 20 to 24 Euros when I went to checkout?

I have tried to add a new prefix to forum/threads

Code:
Error: Call to a member function basicEntitySave() on null in src/addons/XenSoluce/SEOOptimization/XF/Admin/Controller/ThreadPrefix.php at line 14

XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Admin\Controller\ThreadPrefix->saveAdditionalData() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 89
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->prefixSaveProcess() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 148
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Too me similar problem trying to change an active prefix

An idea.

Is it possible to add in the plugin a better management of the threads meta titles?

I mean, there are some short thread titles and some long ones.
In my case the name of my forum is long and I would like to add it in the thread meta title at the end.
But when the thread title is too long, adding also the complete name of the forum: EX: NameOfTheForum.com
the title will be:
"This is a long thread title about the functionalities of the forum - NameOfTheForum.com"

This for Google is too long and is see as an error. So in this case would be better to use this: NOTF
in this way:
"This is a long thread title about the functionalities of the forum - NOTF"

But for shorter thread titles, is more better to use the entire site name version, that is good for many reasons...
Exemple:
"Short thread title about funcions - NameOfTheForum.com"

So the plugin could count the number of the characters are in a thread title and if are too long of a certain numer (long thread title) it will add the short name of the site "NOTF" instead of long one "NameOfTheForum.com"
and for all those are short (thread titles), it wil add the complete name of the site in this way "NameOfTheForum.com".

So in this way is possible to maximize the good presence on the web by showing the complete name title of the site when possible and prevent that a thread with a long title and so with a number of characters that exceed the maximum characters allowed by Google for meta titles, will generate a penalty (from Google) for that content and also for the site, for a too long meta title.

Hi there, I'm interested in buying your product but I live in Turkey, so PayPal is not an option for me.

Can you provide another payment options? Thank you.

An idea.

Is it possible to add in the plugin a better management of the threads meta titles?

I mean, there are some short thread titles and some long ones.
In my case the name of my forum is long and I would like to add it in the thread meta title at the end.
But when the thread title is too long, adding also the complete name of the forum: EX: NameOfTheForum.com
the title will be:
"This is a long thread title about the functionalities of the forum - NameOfTheForum.com"

This for Google is too long and is see as an error. So in this case would be better to use this: NOTF
in this way:
"This is a long thread title about the functionalities of the forum - NOTF"

But for shorter thread titles, is more better to use the entire site name version, that is good for many reasons...
Exemple:
"Short thread title about funcions - NameOfTheForum.com"

So the plugin could count the number of the characters are in a thread title and if are too long of a certain numer (long thread title) it will add the short name of the site "NOTF" instead of long one "NameOfTheForum.com"
and for all those are short (thread titles), it wil add the complete name of the site in this way "NameOfTheForum.com".

So in this way is possible to maximize the good presence on the web by showing the complete name title of the site when possible and prevent that a thread with a long title and so with a number of characters that exceed the maximum characters allowed by Google for meta titles, will generate a penalty (from Google) for that content and also for the site, for a too long meta title.
Hello, this is a good suggestion yes. Can you post this here please :

Regards, SyTry
Hi there, I'm interested in buying your product but I live in Turkey, so PayPal is not an option for me.

Can you provide another payment options? Thank you.
Hello, sorry but currently we only have this for payments.

Regards, SyTry

I have a thread, a meta title and meta description and a picture in the first post.
I add this thread for unfurlmin another forum.
I dont see the picture now! I have to copy the url of the picture in the first post and copy it to seo-data.

Much better would be an auto-function or a checkbox „to fetch first image in thread“ ...

I have a thread, a meta title and meta description and a picture in the first post.
I add this thread for unfurlmin another forum.
I dont see the picture now! I have to copy the url of the picture in the first post and copy it to seo-data.

Much better would be an auto-function or a checkbox „to fetch first image in thread“ ...
Hello, is this image an attachment or just a link?
I still have problems to save prefix stuff, please check it amd check it also with Xons multi prefix.
We'll check this

Regards, SyTry

Maybe you can add an ugp to "view_meta_data" like it is done in AndyB's addon "meta_data", please?

Last edited:
Top Bottom