[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization

[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization [Paid] 2.6.3 Fix 3

No permission to buy (€20.00)
I have tried to add a new prefix to forum/threads

Code:
Error: Call to a member function basicEntitySave() on null in src/addons/XenSoluce/SEOOptimization/XF/Admin/Controller/ThreadPrefix.php at line 14

XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Admin\Controller\ThreadPrefix->saveAdditionalData() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 89
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->prefixSaveProcess() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 148
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Code:
Error: Call to a member function basicEntitySave() on null in src/addons/XenSoluce/SEOOptimization/XF/Admin/Controller/ThreadPrefix.php at line 14

XenSoluce\SEOOptimization\XF\Admin\Controller\ThreadPrefix->saveAdditionalData() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 89
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->prefixSaveProcess() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AbstractPrefix.php at line 148
    XF\Admin\Controller\AbstractPrefix->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
Hello, are you using the latest version of the add-on? I can't reproduce your problem in a fresh install :unsure:

Regards, SyTry

What do you think about one new field for xf_user to have
title
description
something else
for user_profiles?

And maybe something to make a metageo for the location_field?

Hello,
What do you think about one new field for xf_user to have
title
description
something else
for user_profiles?

And maybe something to make a metageo for the location_field?
You mean for Profiles ?

Code:

What about this now ? Did you try to disable them and add a new prefix ?

Regards, SyTry

1. Yes, for user's profiles.
2. Normally i dont need any new prefixes. If i need a new one, i decative the seo-addon.
3. I will check the combinations with the two other addons in the next days.

1. Yes, for user's profiles.
2. Normally i dont need any new prefixes. If i need a new one, i decative the seo-addon.
3. I will check the combinations with the two other addons in the next days.
OK. I'll see what I can do about Profiles, for now you can set NoIndex/NoFollow for global settings

Hi mate, when I create a thread I want to have a field where I can paste an image URL and have that be used as the OG image so that when I post a link to the thread on FB and/or Twitter the image I specified shows up.

Does this addon do that please?

Top Bottom