[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Forum

[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Forum [Paid] 2.2.2 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€5.00)

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Required Custom Fields On Forum - Force your users to complet user fields before accessing forums

Description :
  • This add-on allow you to force your users to complet user fields before accessing forums.
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Required to access a forum
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/XenSoluce/RequiredCustomForum directory to your server.
  • From the AdminCP install the add-on.
Note...

Read more about this resource...

I have selected two custom fields required to access the forums, but although the field is empty, you can access, it seems that the plugin does not work properly

@XenSoluce

There is a similar add-on I bought that does the same thing here but I have not actually benefited from it because it does not function when you have the option "editable only once" enabled. In order for the add-on to function, this option editable only once has to be disabled.

Basically, I have a custom field I added recently with the permission editable only once and I would like to force users registred before this custom field was added to complete it but at the same time do not want to disable the editable only once option so that users already completed the custom field do not change their entry. Does this add-on take this into account?

@XenSoluce

There is a similar add-on I bought that does the same thing here but I have not actually benefited from it because it does not function when you have the option "editable only once" enabled. In order for the add-on to function, this option editable only once has to be disabled.

Basically, I have a custom field I added recently with the permission editable only once and I would like to force users registred before this custom field was added to complete it but at the same time do not want to disable the editable only once option so that users already completed the custom field do not change their entry. Does this add-on take this into account?
Hello, tagging @CRUEL-MODZ for this (y)
If you already have a field and you setup this add-on with your field, it won't ask your users to change their entry. ;)

Regards, SyTry

@XenSoluce

Hello,

This addon doesn't change how the user custom field works, this addon just checks if the user has filled in this field or not, if he hasn't filled in the requested field he will have to fill it in: http://prntscr.com/wp6na9

Rgerads, CRUEL-MODZ

Last edited:
Hi, this add-on breaks the Approval Area. Custom Fields don't show. As soon as this add-on is disabled, they show up.
Can you please work on a fix asap as this add-on is a big part of the site to keep the users in check.
Thanks

approvalq.webp

Top Bottom