[Xen-Soluce] Profile Customization

[Xen-Soluce] Profile Customization [Paid] 2.2.0 Fix 3

No permission to buy (€7.00)

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Profile Customization - Customize your profile

Description :
  • This add-on allow your users to customize their profile. Like avatar, colors..!
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Maximum banner height
    • Settings button :
      • Enable settings button :
        • Enable account button
        • Enable the button for moderators
    • Disable the settings button on mobile devices :
      • Yes
      • No
  • Permissions :
    • Admin : Can add custom colors
    • User ...

Read more about this resource...

This looks great! I can’t wait to use it. The money options above, is that to pay for this addon? Or is that user subscription? Like is that what I would need to pay to download it?

This looks great! I can’t wait to use it. The money options above, is that to pay for this addon? Or is that user subscription? Like is that what I would need to pay to download it?
Hello, this is to pay for the add-on, we have 4 prices and the lower is 7€ yes.

Feel free if you have any questions/suggestions ;)

Regards, SyTry

Hey, quick question, Can you make the entire background transparent? I saw there was an option to make the Twitter background transparent, but what about the actual page. Also was wondering if youtube is able to be moved using widgets. Also was wondering if you took suggestions for this add-on. Would be amazing if users can use an image for a background instead of color.

Hey, quick question, Can you make the entire background transparent? I saw there was an option to make the Twitter background transparent, but what about the actual page.
Hello, I don't think this is actually possible @CRUEL-MODZ
Also was wondering if youtube is able to be moved using widgets.
Yes this is an option
Also was wondering if you took suggestions for this add-on. Would be amazing if users can use an image for a background instead of color.
Yes we do :

Feel free to make suggestion !

Regards, SyTry

Having an issue with the youtube video, not auto-playing when profile pages load. I do not know if you got my message on your site. So just a friendly reminder on here. But besides that the add-on is amazing.

Thank U Reaction GIF by Chris Gethard

Top Bottom