[Xen-Soluce] Hide BB Code

[Xen-Soluce] Hide BB Code [Paid] 2.1.2 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€15.00)
I got an error

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Function xs_hbc_react is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1109
Generiert von: xxx 4 Dez. 2023 um 21:58
Stack-Trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', 'sr...', 1109)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1109): trigger_error('Function xs_hbc...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1101): XF\Template\Templater->func('xs_hbc_react', Array, false)
#3 src/addons/XenSoluce/HideBbCode/Listener.php(50): XF\Template\Templater->fn('xs_hbc_react', Array, false)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1131): XenSoluce\HideBbCode\Listener::templaterFnXSReact(Object(XF\Api\Templater), false, 'hideReacts', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s0/public/xs_hideBbCodeThanks.php(9): XF\Template\Templater->func('xs_react', Array, false)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Api\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/XenSoluce/HideBbCode/Hide/Hide.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xs_hideBbCodeTh...', Array)
#8 src/addons/XenSoluce/HideBbCode/BbCode/Hide.php(62): XenSoluce\HideBbCode\Hide\Hide->renderHide(Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\ApiHtml), Array)
#9 src/addons/XenSoluce/HideBbCode/BbCode/Hide.php(91): XenSoluce\HideBbCode\BbCode\Hide::renderHideBbCode('hide', Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(316): XenSoluce\HideBbCode\BbCode\Hide::renderHide(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\ApiHtml))
#11 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(63): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#12 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(453): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(316): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagAlign(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\ApiHtml))
#14 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(63): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#15 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(39): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(22): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#17 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(222): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[CENTER]

[FONT...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#18 src/XF/Entity/Post.php(929): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[CENTER]

[FONT...', 'apiHtml', 'post:api', Object(XFES\XF\Entity\Post))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(547): XF\Entity\Post->setupApiResultData(Object(XF\Api\Result\EntityResult), 2, Array)
#20 src/XF/Api/Controller/Post.php(71): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->toApiResult(2)
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Api\Controller\Post->actionPost(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#22 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(27): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Post', Object(XF\Api\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Api\Controller\Post), NULL)
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Api\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Api\Controller\Post), NULL)
#24 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#25 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#26 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#27 index.php(16): XF::runApp('XF\\Api\\App')
#28 {main}

I got an error

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Function xs_hbc_react is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1109
Generiert von: xxx 4 Dez. 2023 um 21:58
Stack-Trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', 'sr...', 1109)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1109): trigger_error('Function xs_hbc...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1101): XF\Template\Templater->func('xs_hbc_react', Array, false)
#3 src/addons/XenSoluce/HideBbCode/Listener.php(50): XF\Template\Templater->fn('xs_hbc_react', Array, false)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1131): XenSoluce\HideBbCode\Listener::templaterFnXSReact(Object(XF\Api\Templater), false, 'hideReacts', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s0/public/xs_hideBbCodeThanks.php(9): XF\Template\Templater->func('xs_react', Array, false)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Api\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/XenSoluce/HideBbCode/Hide/Hide.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xs_hideBbCodeTh...', Array)
#8 src/addons/XenSoluce/HideBbCode/BbCode/Hide.php(62): XenSoluce\HideBbCode\Hide\Hide->renderHide(Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\ApiHtml), Array)
#9 src/addons/XenSoluce/HideBbCode/BbCode/Hide.php(91): XenSoluce\HideBbCode\BbCode\Hide::renderHideBbCode('hide', Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(316): XenSoluce\HideBbCode\BbCode\Hide::renderHide(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\ApiHtml))
#11 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(63): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#12 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(453): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(316): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagAlign(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XF\BbCode\Renderer\ApiHtml))
#14 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(63): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#15 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(39): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(22): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#17 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(222): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[CENTER]

[FONT...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#18 src/XF/Entity/Post.php(929): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[CENTER]

[FONT...', 'apiHtml', 'post:api', Object(XFES\XF\Entity\Post))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(547): XF\Entity\Post->setupApiResultData(Object(XF\Api\Result\EntityResult), 2, Array)
#20 src/XF/Api/Controller/Post.php(71): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->toApiResult(2)
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Api\Controller\Post->actionPost(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#22 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(27): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Post', Object(XF\Api\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Api\Controller\Post), NULL)
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Api\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Api\Controller\Post), NULL)
#24 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#25 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#26 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#27 index.php(16): XF::runApp('XF\\Api\\App')
#28 {main}
I'll release an update tonight that should correct this error ;)

I have a question please @XenSoluce. Is it normal that we have to refresh the page after correctly meeting the requirements to view the content?
I made a little video to show you the bug after leaving a comment and clicking the like button. Look at the top of the page.
I did another test where you only have to leave a message, I responded with a message and again I was forced to refresh the page.

View attachment bandicam 2024-02-18 19-34-20-204_0002.mp4

I have version PHP 8.00, I tried with PHP 7.4 and I have the same problem. I disabled the other addons and again, it's not better so I know there is no incompatibility with the other addons. I'm using the latest version of Xenforo.

*Edit at 00.05 (19/02/2024)
ERROR
of my part: The conflict came from the "Content Ratings" addon, I didn't suspect anything.

Last edited:
I have a question please @XenSoluce. Is it normal that we have to refresh the page after correctly meeting the requirements to view the content?
I made a little video to show you the bug after leaving a comment and clicking the like button. Look at the top of the page.
I did another test where you only have to leave a message, I responded with a message and again I was forced to refresh the page.

View attachment 298408

I have version PHP 8.00, I tried with PHP 7.4 and I have the same problem. I disabled the other addons and again, it's not better so I know there is no incompatibility with the other addons. I'm using the latest version of Xenforo.
Hello,

Can you confirm that you have the latest version of our add-on, and if you have the JS folder installed too ? @CRUEL-MODZ

Regards, SyTry

Indeed, I don't have the latest version, it was modified and I didn't notice anything (like a beginner!!!).
Because of the Update Notifier addon most likely, I will disable it.

Capture d'écran 2024-02-18 213432.webp FireShot Capture 637 - Modules complémentaires - Forum Collants - Panneau de contrôle admini_...webp

It is indeed the Update Notifier addon which modified the version, after deactivating it and reinstalling the Hide BB Code addon, the latest version is activated. I didn't realize anything at all.

FireShot Capture 638 - Modules complémentaires - Forum Collants - Panneau de contrôle admini_...webp

Now everything should work fine, I'll test again. Thank you @SyTry for your help ! :) (y)

Best regards, collantphile

Hi @SyTry, everything is resolved thanks to the great intervention last night of @CRUEL-MODZ, I'm going to leave a positive review this evening on the addon. I'm super happy. :) "Vive la France et nos développeurs français, on a les meilleurs. (Peut-être que j'exagère mais en tout cas on est sur le podium)" ;) Sorry for french language, it's exceptional.
Hey, thanks, glad you like it ! Feel free to ask us if you have any issues ;)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom