[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System

[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.2.8

No permission to download
Would it be possible to adjust this to:
Yes.
  1. The admin should have the ability to modify the messages in each scenario. For instance, if certain information is concealed for club members, the admin should be able to customize the message to encourage members to upgrade their membership, and include a direct link to the upgrade purchase.
Can you provide more information
  1. The admin should be capable of adjusting the CSS of the boxes. This would provide more flexibility and control over the visual presentation of these elements.
So in the style settings you can specify settings and more. And also redefine via extra.less

Can you provide more information
I mean, for example if [club] is used,
the message displayed to non-club member to be
You must be a club member before you can see the hidden data contained here. To be club member, click here
and so on, so adding the option in admin CP to control the displayed message for each [code condition], would add an added value.
and the same for appearance of messages. I am not sure if it is the same css across all code conditions i.e. hide, like, react ..etc.
I mean, can I change the appearance of the message displayed according to the code used like hide, like, react, club, ...etc.
Do you get me?

kick updated [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System with a new update entry:

Add support math functions ceil and floor
Fix Grammar mistakes
Refactoring add-on
Change permission group for ignoring all content
Now for a specific forum node, you can select permissions or a group to ignore the option in the forum node
If the user is now a moderator of only a certain node and he has the right to edit or delete messages, then now he will not see the hide in other nodes
Delete duplicate code
Rename permissions
bb codes for reactions or groups in the modal window are now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello there,
I've installed the add-on, but I can't actually figure out how to use it :unsure:

Is there a way to get rid of the framing in the hidden content, so users with permissions doesn't realize that it's an unhidden content?

Last edited:
Top Bottom