[Xen-Soluce] Credit System

[Xen-Soluce] Credit System [Paid] 2.1.4 Fix 1

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Great! This is a missing feature that I'm ready to buy even if it will be another addon. It is important that both of them will work together.
Yes, of course
Just one kindly question, can you make this work for all of type of resources such as external download URL, fileless resource and etc?
there is no real interest to put this on all types, because if there is no file to download you can always see the resource, as far as external urls are concerned, I'll have to change the url, otherwise you can see it directly by inspecting the code.

Also, the important thing will it work for resource updates as well? Because each update might cost some credits for example... it will be great!
yes, but then when creating a resource, the creator will have to say the amount to be charged for each update, if a user hasn't downloaded the update it will take away the initial amount, but if he has already downloaded it will ask for the other amount.

So you have to provide 2 new fields when creating a resource.

Will that amount go as a transaction from the person who bought that content to the person who posted it for resources as well?
Yes it will be planned like that. (resource) But people who post an update will not receive credit for it.

Can you make this an option -> Allow negative balance or not.

For example, after registration each user gets 10 credits, then he goes and downloads two resources, each download cost him 5 credits and when the balance reaches zero he can't download anymore because the balance is zero.
Yes I can. So that's like not allowing a negative balance. The user must have enough credit to do this or that event.

Hi,

Can this be used to pay users per post/thread? Is there a payment system incorporated like paypal to payout posters?

Thanks,
Amro

Hello,

Can you create multiple currencies with this addon? :)
What did you mean by that?
There is no currency system like DragonByte.
But can you tell me more about your project and what you want to do?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Yes, of course

there is no real interest to put this on all types, because if there is no file to download you can always see the resource, as far as external urls are concerned, I'll have to change the url, otherwise you can see it directly by inspecting the code.

yes, but then when creating a resource, the creator will have to say the amount to be charged for each update, if a user hasn't downloaded the update it will take away the initial amount, but if he has already downloaded it will ask for the other amount.

So you have to provide 2 new fields when creating a resource.

Yes it will be planned like that. (resource) But people who post an update will not receive credit for it.

Yes I can. So that's like not allowing a negative balance. The user must have enough credit to do this or that event.
Hello,

Is there any update?

Thanks!

Hello,

The paypal balance ? or the balance of the credit system on your site ?
if you want to charge for a resource you will need another addon to allow the user to buy a resource with a payment system.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

The paypal balance ? or the balance of the credit system on your site ?
if you want to charge for a resource you will need another addon to allow the user to buy a resource with a payment system.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Hello,

I mean the balance of the credit system.

Also, any ETA when planned features will be released?

Thanks!

Hello,

These 2 addons do not have the same goal

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Sorry, but I quite don't understand what this addon is doing. Do it provide the same function as DB Credit?
I want to build a rating system that rating members based on a score value between 0 and 100. If the member has a low score they are prohibited to use some function.

Do it provide the same function as DB Credit?
Yes, it is closer to this addon ^^

I want to build a rating system that rating members based on a score value between 0 and 100. If the member has a low score they are prohibited to use some function.
Yes, the user accumulates credits (more or less) following events such as the "reaction" and the user can use them to buy other things on the site or keep them to put a negative reaction or something else.

Top Bottom