[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery

[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery 2.1.5

No permission to download
Hello,

It is not normal, it is possible that the modification of the template does not work, pass me a screenshot of the options of the addon.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

It is not normal, it is possible that the modification of the template does not work, pass me a screenshot of the options of the addon.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Is that okay?

vt6lR3m.png

Many years ago we had thought about an addon for the vb like this, but with some more features.

1) If you have a lot of pics, you need a real gallery to show and choose them.

2) usergroups should be allowed to upload and/or suggest new avatars.

3) together with that credits & co you may need money to buy one of them

4) There could be agarage system, where people can park the avatars they got or paid for.

5) People could share them

6) A punishemnt is needed if someone just uploads an avatar from the list to trick out the system

7) Avatars could be unique, rare and expensive, normal or cheap.

8) Forbid upload of won avatars

Probably we had more crazy ideas to make a real colelctong, sharing and game at all with that avatars.

If millions of people catch "pixelmonsters" there should be some forumpeople who have fun with something like that also.

Feedback for your addon:

It needs a real gallery for many avatars.
There could be a counter how many people use an avatar
There could a limit from unique, rare, normal, unlimited use
There could be a function to limit the use over time
There could by funny rules, that only the best (whatever this means) could use uniques and rares
There could be permissions for usergroups to use uniques, rares or some of them at all
Also the cats could be connected to usergroups. Which cat is allowed to use from which usergroup.

Many years ago we had thought about an addon for the vb like this, but with some more features.

1) If you have a lot of pics, you need a real gallery to show and choose them.

2) usergroups should be allowed to upload and/or suggest new avatars.

Hope this add-on can have some of the features you mentioned. :D

@CRUEL-MODZ The following is a feature that I would like to add in this add-on.

1) There are 1000 avatars in the gallery pool (for example)
2) Only 20 will be shown in the gallery
3) If the avatar has been selected by a user, the avatar will be removed from the avatar gallery and marked as 'used', a new avatar will be added to the gallery from the gallery pool
4) If the user has released the avatar either by changing to another avatar or deleted the avatar, the avatar will be stored in the pool

All these make the choose of avatar being relatively unique.

@CRUEL-MODZ The following is a feature that I would like to add in this add-on.

1) There are 1000 avatars in the gallery pool (for example)
2) Only 20 will be shown in the gallery
3) If the avatar has been selected by a user, the avatar will be removed from the avatar gallery and marked as 'used', a new avatar will be added to the gallery from the gallery pool
4) If the user has released the avatar either by changing to another avatar or deleted the avatar, the avatar will be stored in the pool

All these make the choose of avatar being relatively unique.
Hello,

At the moment I don't have too much time, I'll probably see it all in 1 month.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hi,

Just wanted to know when this will be updated for XF 2.2 or if it works as it is now? Thanks

Hi Guys!

Is there any way to restrict user groups to use specific list of avatars while other user groups can use a greater variety of avarats from my avatar galery?

Or simply: for "premium" usergroups I could add a different folder to choose from?

Thanks

I got an Error message....

"
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/www/clients/clientcysdd/webxyzad:/usr/share/php/) in src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 27
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. tempnam() in src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 27
  3. XenSoluce\AvatarGallery\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAvatar() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  9. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20"
What can I do?

Top Bottom