[Xen-Soluce] Advanced Statistics Lite

[Xen-Soluce] Advanced Statistics Lite 2.0.0 Fix 2

No permission to download

XenSoluce

XenSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Advanced Statistics Lite - Allow you to show advanced statistics to your members. (LITE)

Description :
  • This add-on allow you to show advanced statistics to your members. (LITE)
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Daily statistics open
    • Weekly statistics open
    • Monthly statistics open
    • Reactions list sent open
    • Reactions list received open
    • Total statistics open
    • Other statistics open
    • Conversations statistics open
    • Profile posts statistics open
    • Chat statistics open
    • Global statistics open
    • Dates open
    • Notice...

Read more about this resource...

Would an admin be able to see the statistics for all users or is just for a user to view their own stats?

Would an admin be able to see the statistics for all users or is just for a user to view their own stats?
Hello,

Just for a user to view their own stats, but you can make a suggestion if you want to see this function :

Regards, SyTry

Not working for me. Might be an adddon conflict, I suppose, but I'm not seeing any errors in the admin. I don't see any link to it on the member card, as shown in the overview, and when I try to access it via Preferences I get this:

The requested page could not be found. (Code: invalid_action, controller: XF:Account, action: AdvancedStatistics)

Not working for me. Might be an adddon conflict, I suppose, but I'm not seeing any errors in the admin. I don't see any link to it on the member card, as shown in the overview, and when I try to access it via Preferences I get this:

The requested page could not be found. (Code: invalid_action, controller: XF:Account, action: AdvancedStatistics)
Hello,

Thank for reporting this issue, can you check this new version please ? :)

Regards, SyTry

Thank you, it's working now via Preferences. I still don't see a link on the member card, but it's not the end of the world. It would be nice if admins could see stats on other users, especially for those like myself who like to use the reaction stats to gauge user participation - although maybe the Themehouse guys will one day fix their reactions widget and solve that particular problem for me. In the meantime, I guess I can use this in conjunction with one of the login-as-user addon's if I want to check on member stats.

Thanks for the (free) useful addon and the quick fix. (y)

Hello,

Here is a paid version :

In this version you can see advanced statistics via the ACP under User edit or via the Profile (@imno007 #Suggestion). Have a look to the screenshot ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Thre are something hardcoded.. Need Phrasify .

"Hello" and:
"Here is the statistics of your account : "

Last edited:
It optimally should be a phrase, that way multi-lingual sites can translate it.
Hello,

Yes I agree with you I did it like this because now you can put {name} and it will change directly with the nickname etc etc...

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom