Xen-Soluce - Add-ons & Services

XenSoluce

Hello all !

Xen-Soluce is a new XenForo add-ons website where we sell our add-ons and propose custom development as well as XenForo or Add-ons installation and configuration services. :D

Here is the link :

Our team is composed of two French developers :
You will find all our free and for sale add-ons here : Products ! You will need to provide your XenForo license validation token and domain in order to do so. All add-ons here will be for XF2. :)

If you have any questions before buying one of our product, don't hesitate to contact us : Pre-sales questions ! (y)

Feel free to request new features to our add-ons, report a bug or ask for support. :)

Regards, Xen-Soluce

OK, I'll ask... if "Xen-Soluce" is the new group name then why use "XnSoluce" as the account name? 🤔

Hello,

Here is a demo, you can try our add-ons :

If you want more information :

Regards, SyTry

Hello.
Can you please consider our request.

Hello,

From 28/11/2019 at 22:00 and until 02/12/2019 at 19:00, you benefit from a 25% discount on your order from 10€ of purchase. Enjoy it!
This discount is automatic.

Regards, Xen-Soluce

Hello,

Here is some news about our prices :

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask us ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

From 23/12/2019 at 21:00 and until 06/01/2020 at 21:00, you benefit from a 25% discount on your order from 20€ of purchase. Enjoy MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019 !
This discount is automatic.

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

As you can see we got some add-ons from @Liam W. at @XenSoluce ! (y)

This ones :

We have all the files, excepted for Paid Threads. All of this add-ons is going to be FREE ! Updates are planned for the add-ons to verify that they are all functional on XenForo 2.1, but also to fix potential problems. If you need help, please contact us via the appropriate add-ons discussions. ;)

Regards, SyTry & CRUEL-MODZ

@SyTry

Great, I know its early days and you're probably just looking at maintenance for now. However, one of the feature improvements Liam had planned for a long time was auto-enrolment of Macros. At the moment I'm having to use a clunky database trigger to enrol users in a vital macro I use in the registration process.

Anyway, thanks for picking them up and glad someone will be looking after a fairly vital component for me!

@SyTry

Great, I know its early days and you're probably just looking at maintenance for now. However, one of the feature improvements Liam had planned for a long time was auto-enrolment of Macros. At the moment I'm having to use a clunky database trigger to enrol users in a vital macro I use in the registration process.

Anyway, thanks for picking them up and glad someone will be looking after a fairly vital component for me!
Can you make a suggestion for this please ? With more information we can have a look with @CRUEL-MODZ ! (y)

Here :

Top Bottom