Xen Product Manager [Deleted]

In terms of viewing who/when a version was last downloaded we have that facility in the latest version: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xen-product-manager.3569/update/22064/

If you have permission then on the "Version history" tab you can view the number of downloads for each version then click through to a list of the user's who have downloaded each version.

It will get you the information you want, but with a bit more clicking.
And make a FAQ with all this tips? Copy and paste.

Salud2

Not currently. I've been a bit busy
I know the stable version of XenForo is now publicly available. However, this application, which is as important as the resource application, is very important for people doing many sales. Do you have any idea how long it will take a study on this?

If someone purchases a product, but the IPN is not returned by PayPal, then how do I add the licence to the account?

On recent versions, you will find their cart in the "Outstanding Carts" page:

1519073779377.webp

You just click "Convert Cart..." to convert the pending order to a license.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'is_unsupported' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenProduct/DataWriter/Product.php at line 205
  9. XenProduct_DataWriter_Product->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenProduct/ControllerPublic/Product.php at line 748
  11. XenProduct_ControllerPublic_Product->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /htdocs/xen/forum/index.php at line 13

My first try to add a product.
ALTER TABLE `xenproduct_version`
ADD COLUMN `is_unsupported` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `version_details`

helps.

Just purchased this Add-On and unfortunately, same issue here.. I'll be honest, I wouldn't know where to go to implement that fix ^ :(
I'm guessing this error doesn't occur for everyone otherwise it would've been fixed in the previous update?
If anyone could idiot guide us through / offer assistance that'd be great

Does your hosting package give you access to something like PhpMyAdmin?

If so, it's just a case of logging on to that, making sure your XF database is selected (it may come up by default) and clicking the "SQL" tab.

On that page, you just paste the ALTER TABLE query into the textbox and click "Go".

That should sort it for you.

Unfortunately not. Our site has been DDoS'd soo many times to the point it was constantly attacked for 2 months keeping it offline last year, which has limited amount of access.

So if you ever needed to create a new database how would you do it? Your host or someone must be able to help if you can’t.

It has taken longer than I had hoped to get this released, but slowly and surely I've been working away at it and I'm pleased to finally announce the impending release of XR Product Manager 2.0!

Before its eventual stable release, there will be a number of beta releases, starting at Beta 3! (Thank you to Russ and Steve from PixelExit for their help and feedback so far).

First though, yes, my site is now under a new name (XR Development) and as a result the name of the product has changed to XR Product Manager (or XR PM if you prefer). The site will be updated soon with a new design.

As ever, the upgrade to a 2.0 compatible version of an add-on is a major change. Therefore, whether you try the stable version or the beta version I'm releasing now, I'd strongly recommend testing the upgrade on a test installation first. If you don't have a test installation, please take a full backup of your site files and database and be prepared to restore from that backup in case anything goes wrong.

XR Product Manager at its heart is still focused on digital downloads/licenses, though a number of improvements have been made, and you can read about those below.

I hope you enjoy the new version. If you'd like to give it a try, it will be available to download for all existing customers with an active purchase via the Your purchases page at XR Development. If your purchase has expired, you will need to renew before being able to download the new version.

For a slightly more detailed look at the products features, including updated screenshots, check out the product details here: XR Product Manager
  • Slight name change and new add-on ID: XR/PM
  • Categorise products with product categories (existing products moved to a default category).
  • New per-category permissions system.
  • All admin related product management tools moved to the Admin CP.
  • Integration with XF2's new purchasable and payment provider system.
  • Simplified checkout process which no longer uses a shopping cart system.
  • Product thumbnails as a dedicated attachment type.
  • Product thumbnail size is configurable in options.
  • Product optional extras can now be purchased any time.
  • More granular control over what coupons can be applied to e.g. specific (and multiple) extras and multiple products.
  • Fairly extensive purchase searching in the Admin CP.
  • Custom product fields.
  • Ability to control notifications sent out when releasing a new version, allowing a combination of sending alerts/emails to purchasers.
  • Ability to post product updates into a specified forum.

There’s only a checkbox on download currently.

I’m not really clear what the additional checkbox would be for.

I’ll consider the suggestion but really don’t have any immediate plans right now.

It is our stupid german law. They force us to set 2 seperated checkboxes for terms and for cancellation terms if we offer digital content like software. For physical products, a customer has the opportunity to give it back after 14-days, if he ordered the product online. And the cancellation terms says, that isn't possible for downloads. In german online shops we had to seperate this different terms.. :censored:(n)

Is it easy to create a second checkbox? I saw just the controller..

Last edited:
Hi Chris ...

This is an example of the stupid German right system
29-05-_2018_21-23-54.webp

The red arrow is what you offer - Terms, Trade terms and so on => Prefect (Link to your terms part)
The green arrow is what we need - A place for a short info text an a checkbox for this.
After booth boxes are checked the buying or the download should be possbile

The checkbox above is the newsletter. Not nessessary :)

@Chris D I need a little help please.

We want to set another checkbox for our shop. I found this code
HTML:
<xen:if is="{$hasLicenseAgreement}">
    <div class="disableCtrl">
        <label>
            <input type="checkbox" name="agree" value="1" id="ctrl_agree" class="Disabler" />
            {xen:phrase xenproduct_i_agree_to_and_accept_the_terms_license_agreement, "licenseagreementurl={xen:link 'products/license-agreement'}"}
        </label>
    </div>
    <div class="disableCtrl">
        <label>
            <input type="checkbox" name="cancellation" value="2" id="ctrl_cancellation" class="Disabler" />
            {xen:phrase xenproduct_i_agree_to_and_accept_the_terms_license_agreement, "licenseagreementurl={xen:link 'products/license-agreement'}"}
        </label>
    </div>
</xen:if>
<input type="submit" name="purchase" value="{xen:phrase xenproduct_purchase_cart}" accesskey="s" class="button primary" id="ctrl_agree_Disabler" />
in the template xenproduct_cart_view, but i couldn't get the button disabled until both checkboxes are checked. Can you give me an hint for that?

Top Bottom