Xen-Pro Services and Offers

Dadparvar

Hi,

As you may see in some of my add-ons associated thread, people asked for discounts (mostly because they had plan to purchase add-ons when they were in lower price but because of new features they became higher)
And some people had some good suggestions like offering bundle.

So, mostly because I do offers for all add-ons, so I decided to open this new thread (rather than bumping all add-ons threads each time) to let you know when there is any discount of special offers.

Also if one day any new services be added to Xen-Pro's services, I'll post in this thread to let you know. Although a new thread will be posted in Xen-Pro's site.

Regards

As explained in next post, this offer is expired!

Here you are. The first offer. 40% off for bundle.
For a short period of time, you can get them all together with $100 $60 (so you just pay for 2 add-ons, and get all 4 add-ons). If you are interested in, then start a new conversation with me.

Last edited:
Hope who used it enjoyed the discount.
The 40% off for bundle offer will be finished tomorrow (Saturday).
(I won't bump it again tomorrow to say it is finished. I just will update the post and add a new line so that new visitors see that will not be available anymore then.)

Since 29 June 2016, when I version 3.0.0 of [HA] Site Tour and Hint add-on released, its price changed from $29.99 to $49.99.

The reason was in fact it became two add-ons in one, and the license if lifetime.

But some people had plan to purchase it before that event.

So I decided to create a discount code. As you you now is the final week of Ramadan, which is a holy month for Muslims. So, because of this, you can use "RAMADAN95" as discount code to get 15% off to purchase[HA] Site Tour and Hint add-on.

Edit: this offer is no longer available!

Last edited:
Hope you enjoyed using this discount too.

Discount code "RAMADAN95" will be expired within next few hours (as RAMADAN is also passed)

I won't post new reply to say it is expired. I just will edit the post above.

@Dadparvar do you create custom private add ons?
Yes all requests can be submitted here:
https://xen-pro.com/forums/custom-service-development-requests.4/
its a private forum where each user can see only his own threads.

You can submit requests and we can talk about them. (but for these couple of days, I'm a little busy for our new year + a few personal works. current customers also know it. so maybe not be available for a week or so until I finish my works and then do customers work as well. this is why I also replies to this message a little late.)

Top Bottom