Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea who is running the most images so far? I have 41,000 images and whenever I open a thread it goes to a blank screen with a fatal error in logs for running out of memory. If I disable xenMediaGallery the thread pages load normal.
Is this on a live site I could get super admin and debug mode access on? Would like to look into that for you.

Any idea who is running the most images so far? I have 41,000 images and whenever I open a thread it goes to a blank screen with a fatal error in logs for running out of memory. If I disable xenMediaGallery the thread pages load normal.

We'll try to convert our 43.000 images Photopost gallery soon. However we've not decided until now if we use XenGallery or Xen Media Gallery for it.

Hopefully this issue can be solved, but we run some high end servers for the site.

Gotcha, so it will run for each user. Just trying to make sure I get all the caches done before I hand over the debug keys.

In the last trimester of the year we are expecting to be able to make original content that will only be given access to certain premium members. This material is to be placed on our server and not in Youtube or similar. Something like a set of four videos and only allowing public access to the first video.

I’ve read that the ability to upload videos did not make it to this version. Is it possible for us to contribute to this development in order to have it finished by then?

We would like to use your gallery solution for these matters and give a place to the users for sharing their own things.

Please contact me if this is something that you would be interested in.

Chris Deeming updated Xen Media Gallery (User Albums, Photos, Videos, Importers) with a new update entry:

Lots of changes, fixes and improvements...

Since Sunday night, I've been very, very busy.

I've personally made over 100 posts at http://xenmediagallery.com in response to questions, suggestions and bugs. There has actually been a total of 20 updates in the Download area in the last two days containing small fixes and improvements.

But hard work pays off because yet again we reach an important milestone:

Xen Media Gallery 2.0 Release Candidate 2 is now available for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Social Share (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-social-share.2182/), does it works with comments in this gallery?
I don't believe so. I'm sure myself and @xfrocks can make that happen in the future when we have time :)

RC2, the rating stars at the pictures at www.xenmediagallery.com are not shown correct on my Android phone. Otherwise it also looks nice on mobile.
Could you provide a screenshot? @Brogan has an Android device, I don't believe he's seen anything similar.

Could you provide a screenshot? @Brogan has an Android device, I don't believe he's seen anything similar.

Same issue on my phone.

It appears in a column on the image in the main page of the gallery, like so:

x
star-icon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom