1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MG 1.1 Xen gallery cant show image forumlist

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Support' started by murat çabuk, Nov 26, 2015.

1. murat çabuk

murat çabuk New Member

first of all sorry for my english.

i bought a xen gallery to day and i install it and i do all settings. now its working.

but i have a problem with "last videos on the forumlisting".

i did all setting what you say on this support forum but i cant find the solution.

when i changed the windows size to lower videos showing. but i do full size the window videos gone.

i added 2 images.

Attached Files:

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

This appears to be an issue which is exasperated by your style not being responsive.

This is likely caused by outdated templates in your style, or similar.

You have a fixed width in your CSS:

Code:
     .pageWidth
    {
        padding-right: 5px;
    padding-left: 5px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    _width: 976px;
    _margin: 0 auto;
    -webkit-box-sizing: border-box; -moz-box-sizing: border-box; -ms-box-sizing: border-box; box-sizing: border-box;
    width: 980px;

}
    That would likely need to be "max-width: 980px" for it to work as a responsive design properly.

3. murat çabuk

murat çabuk New Member

i 've 2 theme.

1 of responsive and the other one is not responsive. i tried 2 theme is same

www.yasambu.com/forum

you can try

4. Chris D

Does it work on a completely unedited default XenForo style?

If you no longer have that available, you can create it.

Admin CP > Appearance > Styles > Create New Style > and ensure "No Parent" is selected.

5. murat çabuk

murat çabuk New Member

ok now i did it and try result is same

2015-11-26_145844.jpg

6. Chris D

Doesn't particularly make much sense.

The only other thing I can see that is a problem is in the browser console you are getting this error:

Code:

<script type="text/javascript">
    var docUrl = window.location.href;
    var docTitle = document.title.split(" |")[0];
    $('.share-container').rrssb({ description: 'Yaşam Bu Forum bölümünde hayatın her alanına ait bilgiler ziyaretçiler tarafından istişare edilir ve yayımlanır.', emailSubject: 'I thought you might like this', image: 'http://www.yasambu.com/forum/styles/default/xenforo/logo.og.png', title: docTitle, tweetvia:'yasambucom', url: docUrl });
    </script>

Do you know what this is? And could you disable it temporarily to see if that changes anything? (Keep the XenForo Default style enabled for a bit longer while we test a bit more).

7. murat çabuk

murat çabuk New Member

SV_rrssb_jsOptions this code in advenced social sharing button. i remove the addon now.

and xenforo default theme is enable now.

8. Chris D

For reasons I don't understand - likely an add-on or some other customisation at play here, but you don't appear to have the expected HTML structure. Specifically, the XF default style should have:

upload_2015-11-26_13-59-12.png

Whereas you have:

upload_2015-11-26_13-59-59.png

Notice how .mainContainer and .mainContent divs are missing? This is pretty important. We use the width of the .mainContent div to do various calculations to render the slider in a responsive way. Without that, it all goes wrong, as you can see :)

So, any idea how that has happened? If not, you may need to disable all add-ons one by one until you identify the culprit.

9. murat çabuk

murat çabuk New Member

i dont know how its happen

what can i do now :(

10. Chris D

11. murat çabuk

murat çabuk New Member

yes we found...

widget framework 2.5.9 is the problem

when i active the clear side bar , videos not shown

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015