Xen Forum HOSTING - $1 first month - Money Back Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Coach

Hey Guys

I have been in the ISP Hosting Business since 1994
(selling dialup and bulletin board services!)

More importantly, I am a licensed xen forum owner and supporter.

I own my own servers and am in process of setting up another server for capacity.

As I do so I want to dedicate a portion to serving the needs of current and future Xen Forum Users

Here is what you get:

Money Back Guarantee
Try us for 30 days. If our business relationship doesn't quite work out for any reason,
just ask and you get your money back, and we part friends.

First Month only $1
pay only a buck to start on Standard package and above!
This gives you time to install, them and mod your forum

IM & TELEPHONE support
by toll free number and all messengers
You even get my personal number for 24 hour emergency-only service

RESELLER ACCOUNTS
Cpanel/WHM/FANTASTICO
Unlimited DOmains/forums

Unlimited Data Transfer
This is not unlimited "bandwidth", but data transfer.
Bandwidth is simultaneous users, Transfer is amount of data sent.
You have no limits on transfer, and you have enough bandwidth for a robust forum.
As long as you use a reasonable amount of server resources (most forums do),
you will have no problem. If you are using more resources than the average user,
we will ask you to upgrade your account or go to a dedicated package.
Either way, You will never have any overage charges.

Packages:

Test Forum
only $3/mo

500 MB of space
For a forum you anticipate to be in test, development or beta for some time

Starter Forum
only $5/mo

2,000 MB Space
For those with a starting community

Standard Package
$1 first month then $9.99/mo
5,000 MB Space
For the needs of the average forum owner

Growing Forum
$1 first month then $15/mo
7,000 MB space
For the growing comminity

Pro Forum
$1 first month then $30/mo
20,000 MB Space
For larger/more active communities

Coming soon
  • Installation Service
  • INSTANT SIGNUP
  • Billing System
  • RVSKINS and more
  • Backup Services

CONTACT US:
TOLL FREE: 1-800-691-2WIN
Any Messenger: igrowyourbiz
(Skype, Gtalk, Aim, Yahoo, Msn, Live)

Your feedback is appreciated. I look forward to serving you all.

Your hosting is not JUST for XEN...
You CAN Host ANYTHING!

FANTASTICO (in every package) WILL AUTO-INSTALL THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTS (Just push the button!)

Blogs
b2evolution
Nucleus
pMachine Free
WordPress

Site Builders
Pro Edition
Templates Express
Content Management
Drupal
Geeklog
Joomla
Mambo Open Source
PHP-Nuke
phpWCMS
phpWebSite
Post-Nuke
Siteframe
TYPO3
Xoops

E-Commerce
CubeCart
OS Commerce
Zen Cart
Customer Relationship
Crafty Syntax Live Help
Help Center Live
osTicket
PerlDesk
PHP Support Tickets
Support Logic Helpdesk
Support Services Manager

Discussion Boards
phpBB2
SMF

F.A.Q.
FAQMasterFlex

Guestbooks
ViPER Guestbook

Hosting Billing
AccountLab Plus
phpCOIN

Image Galleries
4Images Gallery
Coppermine Photo Gallery
Gallery

Mailing Lists
PHPlist

Polls and Surveys
Advanced Poll
phpESP
PHPSurveyor

Project Management
dotProject
PHProjekt

Wiki
TikiWiki
PhpWiki

Other Scripts
Dew-NewPHPLinks
Moodle
Noahs Classifieds
Open-Realty
phpAdsNew
PHPauction
phpFormGenerator
WebCalendar

Unlimited Data Transfer
This is not unlimited "bandwidth", but data transfer.
Bandwidth is simultaneous users, Transfer is amount of data sent.
You have no limits on transfer, and you have enough bandwidth for a robust forum.
As long as you use a reasonable amount of server resources (most forums do),
you will have no problem. If you are using more resources than the average user,
we will ask you to upgrade your account or go to a dedicated package.
Either way, You will never have any overage charges.

You have just confused me.

What exactly is data transfer? How is bandwidth simultaneous users? Are you using that you offer unlimited file request transfers, like 99% of hosts do?

You have just confused me.

What exactly is data transfer? How is bandwidth simultaneous users? Are you using that you offer unlimited file request transfers, like 99% of hosts do?

Bandwidth is the size of the pipe, how much data can be transmitted at once.

It's normally confused and used as a term for data transfer (e.g. you get 500GB/month).

He's offering an unlimited amount of what you're thinking of as bandwidth.

Bandwidth is the size of the pipe, how much data can be transmitted at once.

It's normally confused and used as a term for data transfer (e.g. you get 500GB/month).

He's offering an unlimited amount of what you're thinking of as bandwidth.

He can't be offering unlimited bandwidth, given that bandwidth is the port speed implementation of simultaneous data transfers.

thanks rob

He is exactly right. Think of it like a highway. No matter how many lanes you can send an unlimited amount of traffic down the highway. The more lanes the more simultaneous drivers you can have side by side. If there are a hundred lanes on the highway, you could not have 101 people side by side. but all 101 would be able to travel the highway.

Bandwidth is the number of lanes. Transfer is the total amount of traffic over time.

There is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth or disk space. (there are no unlimited wide pipelines or harddrives. People selling unlimited everything with no limitations are OVERSELLING and they always have policies that will eliminate high usage users)

Thanks for asking, I hope Rob and I answer clarifies.

I don't think that this is spam, but I think there needs to be a section for selling Xen stuff like this. He put it in Off Topic because really that's the only place it fits.

I've deleted a few posts from this thread which had nothing to do with the subject matter.

Until I receive information to the contrary, posts of this nature are permitted so no more complaints of spam, etc.

Thank you.

I don't think that this is spam, but I think there needs to be a section for selling Xen stuff like this. He put it in Off Topic because really that's the only place it fits.

thanks...i would place it anywhere appropriate on the forums...and I am not the only person that lets the communty know they has xen related products and services available.

thanks brogan, i did not think was in any violation. Maybe if i posted this once in every forum or something...lol

out of curiosity, why do you charge $3 for a test forum if its just a folder on ones webspace? Do you charge for databases?

I dont understand what you're selling here. Is it hosting, or just xenforo hosting? Are people supposed to have their website hosted somewhere, and their forum on a different url with you?

Not being difficult, just need some explanation. thanks!

They need to add new forums here for member services offered to other members.

yes i agree but for license holders only

out of curiosity, why do you charge $3 for a test forum if its just a folder on ones webspace? Do you charge for databases?

I dont understand what you're selling here. Is it hosting, or just xenforo hosting? Are people supposed to have their website hosted somewhere, and their forum on a different url with you?

Not being difficult, just need some explanation. thanks!

Thanks for asking

Its not a folder. It is a complete account. unlimited databases, cgi, domains hosted, etc

It is a full hosting account geared towards xen holders. As time goes on we will be making some special features making it attractive to Xen holders

They can host their site, blog, forum anything they wish on the account.

Please let me know if I need to further clarify

Looking forward to a XenForo optimized VPS solution.. Will that ever be an option in the future?

Where are your servers located? That has always been an important consideration for me personally.

I have been in the ISP Hosting Business since 1994...
Hey, me too (well, the web hosting business anyway - I have no idea what the "ISP Hosting Business" is). What are the names the companies you have worked for? We must know some of the same people, because you could count the commercial hosts on one hand in 1994, 95 & 96.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom