This is how it looks like currently on my system:

Code:
//xCache Settings
$config['cache']['enabled'] = true;
$config['cache']['frontend'] = 'Core';
$config['cache']['frontendOptions']['cache_id_prefix'] = 'xf_MAIN';
$config['cache']['backend'] = 'XCache';
$config['cache']['cacheSessions'] = true;

So if I delete all the cache, all users would log-out automatically?

All backend config is the same. All the cache data is deleted (When Install/Uninstall/Enable/Disable Add-on). Why is this necessary?
For example: Xen Cache add-on cache query count thread in forum. Then, you install an another add-on (We'll call it B). This add-on also listen to modify query count thread in forum (The same listener). Cache data has not been deleted. Guess what happens? The data return is cache data (Old data). B add-on will not work properly :oops:

All backend config is the same. All the cache data is deleted (When Install/Uninstall/Enable/Disable Add-on). Why is this necessary?
For example: Xen Cache add-on cache query count thread in forum. Then, you install an another add-on (We'll call it B). This add-on also listen to modify query count thread in forum (The same listener). Cache data has not been deleted. Guess what happens? The data return is cache data (Old data). B add-on will not work properly :oops:
I understand, but then you say if all cache data is deleted, it also deletes session cache and log-out all users from the forum so the need to login again? If yes, I've tried that right now (to update an add-on), and it didn't happen. So when people are logged of? when you delete all cache manually?

It didn't log-out my user's by deleting the cache manually.
Though I have "Stay logged in" checked by default:
upload_2014-1-20_14-22-33.webp

It didn't log-out my user's by deleting the cache manually.
Though I have "Stay logged in" checked by default:
View attachment 65214
Yeah, I have the same, but if it effects somehow the cookie, it can log them out, and it they don't have the password saved in the browser, it can make them not to log-in again (I had a huge decline in users connecting to my forum when I imported everything from vB). It took about 3 months to gain all the connected users again. They just stayed as guests, until I blocked this as well (to 10 thread views, then they should login/register).

I downloaded it and am using it now, here is my config.php. I remember when I installed the forum I read about caching and that xenforo has some default one so I changed the config to this. Do I need to change anything to make the mod work?
Code:
$config['superAdmins'] = '1';

$config['cache']['backend'] = 'File';
$config['cache']['backendOptions'] = array('cache_dir'  => '/home2/morethb8/public_html/bettingforum/internal_data/cache');

$config['cache']['frontendOptions'] = array('caching'  =>  true,
                                            'automatic_serialization' => true,
                                            'lifetime'    => 1800
);

I downloaded it and am using it now, here is my config.php. I remember when I installed the forum I read about caching and that xenforo has some default one so I changed the config to this. Do I need to change anything to make the mod work?
Code:
$config['superAdmins'] = '1';

$config['cache']['backend'] = 'File';
$config['cache']['backendOptions'] = array('cache_dir'  => '/home2/morethb8/public_html/bettingforum/internal_data/cache');

$config['cache']['frontendOptions'] = array('caching'  =>  true,
                                            'automatic_serialization' => true,
                                            'lifetime'    => 1800
);

No need to change anything.

Looks like this is not working properly on Xf 1.3.0 RC1.
Thread listing is not cache anymore.

Have had to ditch this add-on sadly as it is the sort of thing I need.

It struggled at times (eg when getting 4000+ hits a minute), which led to effects like the forum_list returning a blank screen for all users.

Thank you! It seems very useful, however i'm a little worried about errors and bugs posted by some users in this thread. Do you have troubles with this addon?

Is this compatible with XF 1.4? And which add-on does xen cache having conflict with? I hope someone could answer. TIA.:)

Top Bottom