1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XBox Live Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by DRE, Nov 12, 2011.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

2. AceOfDeath

AceOfDeath Member

this would be great BUMP :)

The8thLegion likes this.
  3. RobinHood

RobinHood Well-Known Member

Is there any kind of PC equivalent of this for Steam or anything? I only really deal with PC gamers but this looks pretty cool.

The8thLegion likes this.
  4. Steve10

Steve10 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm definitely in favour of this, even though I'm a PS3 gamer.

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I looked at the Forum Showcase and Critiques forum and messaged a couple people who had gaming sites. I did not see what kind of gaming sites you had so my bad. For those of you who have ps3 or pc-only gaming sites, please disregard. A PS3 Leaderboard modification would be awesome though but during my search for one, the only ones I've seen online are done manually and not through Sony's PSN api/rss.

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

While we wait on this I'll create a X-Box Live Avatars modification when I have some free time. I can do that at least. I don't have enough coding experience or time to figure out the X-Box Live Leaderboard but I get the basic concept. They explained how to set it up in this thread: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=289299.0

AceOfDeath likes this.
  7. HDJuegos

HDJuegos Active Member