XBox Live Leaderboard

I really apologize for the delay. I have been working on this for the last couple of days but I haven't reached a point yet to give you an exact release date. Plus my work schedule keeps me busy. I am working on this and I will try my best to release this before 2015.

The first version will only include support for PSN, but the next updates will extend support over to services like XBox live and steam.

I really apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

I really apologize for the delay. I have been working on this for the last couple of days but I haven't reached a point yet to give you an exact release date. Plus my work schedule keeps me busy. I am working on this and I will try my best to release this before 2015.

The first version will only include support for PSN, but the next updates will extend support over to services like XBox live and steam.

I really apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.
Do you have working API for XBL? I found only one working https://xboxapi.com and is paid.

Ya, I've seen it earlier and from my tests, the API is really slow, it doesn't cache stuff and takes like 10-15 seconds for responding.
What I'll be doing it, is nearly create the same thing but with caching and pinging of updated data on the server asap.

Ya, I've seen it earlier and from my tests, the API is really slow, it doesn't cache stuff and takes like 10-15 seconds for responding.
What I'll be doing it, is nearly create the same thing but with caching and pinging of updated data on the server asap.

@Aayush any updates for us?

Alas the bad news. Initially I thought this project would be easy, but I've finally come to a conclusion that it's not worth the time and effort. As mentioned by several members of the community, the task of scrapping things is a daunting due to the sheer fact that things change and it would be inevitable for me to maintain it as a free project.
Breaking Xbox One API has been a very tough task(Anybody cool with decryption and stuff, PM me if you're interested for the challenge :P), unless they make the API open it would be really hard to scrap data. The only Xbox One scrapper service is the one which takes password for your Xbox Live account and uses that to login and scrap data. This is dangerous and Microsoft could get strict any day and go on a banning spree and I won't be supporting something like this.

The interesting part is the PlayStation API. I managed to scrap it with CasperJS which wasn't much of task but as I went deeper, I found out that PSN serves the data in the platter. :) They have some endpoints and the details required to access it which I managed to crack.
I intend on open sourcing my entire work till now, so if anybody is interested, he can start from where I left off. It would be up on my Github profile in a few day. If you're already following me on Github, you'll see it in your feed.
The project has a lot of rough edges, so anybody taking it up, be ready to feel the heat :P. I think it would be ideal for forums to have their own developer look over it as something like this requires continued support and updates.

Lastly I would say, if anybody hears about Xbox open sourcing their API, feel free to ping me.

Regards
Aayush

Alas the bad news. Initially I thought this project would be easy, but I've finally come to a conclusion that it's not worth the time and effort. As mentioned by several members of the community, the task of scrapping things is a daunting due to the sheer fact that things change and it would be inevitable for me to maintain it as a free project.
Breaking Xbox One API has been a very tough task(Anybody cool with decryption and stuff, PM me if you're interested for the challenge :p), unless they make the API open it would be really hard to scrap data. The only Xbox One scrapper service is the one which takes password for your Xbox Live account and uses that to login and scrap data. This is dangerous and Microsoft could get strict any day and go on a banning spree and I won't be supporting something like this.

The interesting part is the PlayStation API. I managed to scrap it with CasperJS which wasn't much of task but as I went deeper, I found out that PSN serves the data in the platter. :) They have some endpoints and the details required to access it which I managed to crack.
I intend on open sourcing my entire work till now, so if anybody is interested, he can start from where I left off. It would be up on my Github profile in a few day. If you're already following me on Github, you'll see it in your feed.
The project has a lot of rough edges, so anybody taking it up, be ready to feel the heat :p. I think it would be ideal for forums to have their own developer look over it as something like this requires continued support and updates.

Lastly I would say, if anybody hears about Xbox open sourcing their API, feel free to ping me.

Regards
Aayush

God be with you .. I hope someone to complete this project soon.

Top Bottom