Cannot reproduce Wrong username in last poster

MattW

In the below screen shot, the thread titled Attending shows myself as the last poster today at 1:22am
image.webp

I was in bed!

The last person to post was a different member at that time
image.webp

This is on 1.2 Beta 5

I've imported my nightly database backup into my dev forum, and there are a few inconsistencies with the details of the last poster in that thread in various places.

wrong_user1.webp

Forum Index (correct)
wrong_user2.webp

Sub Forum listing (correct)
wrong_user3.webp

Thread list inside node (incorrect)
wrong_user4.webp

That just shows the thread record is wrong (just one place).

It's not really feasible for us to debug unless there's some level of consistency happening with it. You can fix it by rebuilding thread information?

Do you have an add-on that affects post submission in anyway (such a merging back to back posts or anything like that)? It could be a bug from something like that.

That just shows the thread record is wrong (just one place).

It's not really feasible for us to debug unless there's some level of consistency happening with it. You can fix it by rebuilding thread information?

Do you have an add-on that affects post submission in anyway (such a merging back to back posts or anything like that)? It could be a bug from something like that.
No, I don't have any add-ons with that capability.

Rebuilding thread information doesn't fix it.

Weird. Makes me wonder what data is in the DB. Any way I could get access to phpMyAdmin?

I am also having similar issues. It's been like that for a month now. Except with mine it shows the wrong thread information in the last post section, then redirects you to the correct thread when clicked. Is there a way you fixed your issue?

Thanks.

Top Bottom