Wraeclast.net - Feedback welcome

MonstaMunch

Greetings and salutations. This is my first ever attempt at making a forum (or any website for that matter), so I realize there is a huge amount of room for improvement. I got it launched a few days ago so it's still in its infancy with only a couple of dozen members. I'm hoping that will change drastically when I implement certain trade features and tools related to the game that it's a fan site for.

The main things I'm hoping to change in the near future:

- For some reason the icons next to the forum titles sometimes don't show up. It's probably something very simple that I'm missing and I just need to work it out.

- Add some sort of front page.

- Need to hire someone to make some nice text to go next to the logo (the logo is from the game and I got permission to use it from the company that made it, the text just looks silly and I lack photoshop skills)

- Need to integrate the ability for people to link items they find in the game to the forums, thereby enabling a whole load of trading functionality (this is possible, I have the relevant API's, just trying to learn what's involved before I go trying to hire someone to do it).

- Add more styles which I'm planning to do over today and tomorrow (the weekend), as I have to work during the week.

Any feedback on the way it looks and/or functions would be greatly appreciated. As I said, I'm new at this so please be gentle. All suggestions are very welcome, though even more welcome if you can also point me in the direction of how I'd go about implementing them too, as I almost certainly won't already know ;)

https://wraeclast.net/

You're using a custom font called FontIn that hasn't been embedded on your forum correctly. As a result I am getting a generic font, this is what it looks like for me:

missing-font.webp

Top Bottom