WoW-Integrations [Paid] [Deleted]

Tempest Gamers

Tempest Gamers submitted a new resource:

WoW-Integrations - World of Warcraft Integrations and features

Please read the short-comings list before purchasing this addon to ensure it fits your needs!

This addon is a power integration system for World of Warcraft for XenForo. It is created around a very well known API and is reliable enough for any production site!

Features

• WoWHead linking, through BBCodes with in-game tooltip like hovers.
  • Fully featured and automatic Guild...

Read more about this resource...

This looks great! Few questions. Will this only pull data from armory for characters in your guild or could this be used for a general WoW forum too allowing you to pull character info from all realms?

Does this pull latest guild news and cheeve's?

Does the calender sync guild events from the in game one?

Does the WoW Head bbcode work in forum posts too?

Last edited:
This looks great! Few questions. Will this only pull data from armory for characters in your guild or could this be used for a general WoW forum too allowing you to pull character info from all realms?

Does this pull latest guild news and cheeve's?

Does the calender sync guild events from the in game one?

No, it will pull data from any char from any us realm currently. You can specify the realm, if you dont in the BBCode it defaults to the guilds realm.

It does not pull guild news . . . yet?

It does pull achievements from both char and guild.

The calendar isnt part of this. I may one day include that as a feature, but I am unsure if I can get the api to pull that information as of yet, it is very old and unmaintained, I have to go through it piece by piece and correct it.

Sorry edited my first post as you replied..

Does the WoWhead bbcode work in forum posts too?

Can you submit unlimited guilds? Like for say a general WoW site, I could let any guild submit to let them have something like Guild Launch within the site?

I found http://tempestgamers.com/index.php?pages/wow-player/ instead of having to input the character name and realm. Could custom fields be used so they can just be clicked on in a profile or post bit?

Sorry edited my first post as you replied..

Does the WoWhead bbcode work in forum posts too?

Can you submit unlimited guilds? Like for say a general WoW site, I could let any guild submit to let them have something like Guild Launch within the site?

I found http://tempestgamers.com/index.php?pages/wow-player/ instead of having to input the character name and realm. Could custom fields be used so they can just be clicked on in a profile or post bit?

As of now there is not multi-guild support, there are complications with the api I would have to get to first before I can do such a thing.

As for profile fields, I do not see why I cannot do that, I'll look into it here in a few.

Yes the bbcodes work in pages and in the forums. Anywhere on XenForo where BBCodes are parsed it will work.

Wow you have saved me loads of time doing this myself. I will purchase in August and donate a bit more so if you have a donation link please let me know. Have my guild site that I'm working on and want to use XenForo but can't until August.

Wow you have saved me loads of time doing this myself. I will purchase in August and donate a bit more so if you have a donation link please let me know. Have my guild site that I'm working on and want to use XenForo but can't until August.

xeology@live.com is the email you can use. Thanks for the support, it really goes a long way to help improve the addon.

Any update on this?

I'm working on a few new features, but would rather hold off on details as they require some delicate work to be done. They're shaky at the moment and I don't want to raise hopes for something if I know it won't meet the standards set for the addon.

For anyone that's interested, I have managed to get this plugin working with our EU-based guild. I just went through all the PHP files and manually replaced any "US" or 'US' strings with "EU" or 'EU'. So far it seems to work just fine. I'm running XF 1.3.1. Great plugin, and very reasonable price. Thanks Tempest!

For anyone that's interested, I have managed to get this plugin working with our EU-based guild. I just went through all the PHP files and manually replaced any "US" or 'US' strings with "EU" or 'EU'. So far it seems to work just fine. I'm running XF 1.3.1. Great plugin, and very reasonable price. Thanks Tempest!

Is this working properly with 1.4?

Just purchased despite the above comments, figured the price is hardly an issue if it doesn't. Swift delivery from the author with out of the box EU version - works just fine in 1.4 except for guild perks playing up atm. You can take a look here - http://frostmourne.co.uk/WoWI/roster. Will require some customization to fit our theme/modify the link to a custom app form but well worth it considering how much time it saves developing this from scratch.

Top Bottom