WoW-Integrations [Paid] [Deleted]

We've been looking closely at Blizzard's API lately with a couple of guildies and hoping to create some customized solutions for ourselves (API forums are full of friendly Blizz devs :p ). Can't help you with the addon, but should we manage to get the bits we want sorted, and it's looking rather good atm, I'll poke you around and share if you're still interested. We're aiming to get it sorted by the end of November before raiding kicks in. It won't be an addon as such, we're not coders, just enthusiasts and we're learning as we go really. Atm we're sticking our code into the Widget Framework custom renders for testing. So far we have a roster (non sortable - no idea how to do that just yet) but with info that we find important, like iLevel which is missing in the addon version; working on guild achies, custom progress and realm status information widgets.

Another solution we considered should the above fail for some reason, is installing Wordpress on a subdomain and use it as a little game related, standalone portal (no bridges, just for info display). There are a few WP plugins for WoW that work fine - and would just require styling changes to bring in line with how XF looks.

The calendar isnt part of this. I may one day include that as a feature, but I am unsure if I can get the api to pull that information as of yet, it is very old and unmaintained, I have to go through it piece by piece and correct it

Rumors are we might be able to pull this in the WoD API.
Which is good as it would be a very useful feature :)

Tempest Gamers replied, there was an issue with the payment processor which never identified my payment and sent out my copy. I have received a refund and a copy for the trouble and time. I will gladly be patient next time and just wait for a reply but I'll purchase more from Tempest Gamers again.

I have taken over this project. Look for an update and new features in the rewrite. Currently will only work with 1.3.x at this time. Once I can renew my license I will then update it to 1.4.x and 1.5

Update: I have managed to combine EU and US into one. Will be looking at adding other regions as well. Right now the rewrite is on hold until I have features working then I'll begin rewriting the code to keep notes in sections and to also minimize the code usage and hopefully speed things up. Character Sheet will be disabled until I have determined a faster process so that it doesn't hang for longer than maybe a few seconds.

Update: I have managed to combine EU and US into one. Will be looking at adding other regions as well. Right now the rewrite is on hold until I have features working then I'll begin rewriting the code to keep notes in sections and to also minimize the code usage and hopefully speed things up. Character Sheet will be disabled until I have determined a faster process so that it doesn't hang for longer than maybe a few seconds.

Mythotical, I have been trying to find a coder for something like this in AGES and I would like to get in contact with you to be able to share alot of great ideas that you can and are able to do if possible. If you could please add my skype I would be very happy to discuss some things.

Best regards Shamatix

After looking over the code more, I have seen that a complete overhaul of the code and method used to import and store the data needs to be updated so building it from the ground up is the best route. I'll try to have a beta version up for sale in the coming week which will be limited features for testing purposes but will really open the door for more features.

After looking over the code more, I have seen that a complete overhaul of the code and method used to import and store the data needs to be updated so building it from the ground up is the best route. I'll try to have a beta version up for sale in the coming week which will be limited features for testing purposes but will really open the door for more features.

Sounds great man, it might be a lot of work but in all fairness I think building it from scratch again is the best option, not only for the customers but also for you, will probably get a better result out of it, also in the long run. I doubt customers that already have bought the one beign up now has to buy this "new beta version" or am I wrong?

Anyways man, keep up the great work.

Best regards Shamatix

Top Bottom