1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WoW-Integrations [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Tempest Gamers, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Tempest Gamers

Tempest Gamers New Member

Tempest Gamers submitted a new resource:

WoW-Integrations - World of Warcraft Integrations and features

Read more about this resource...
  2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

This looks great! Few questions. Will this only pull data from armory for characters in your guild or could this be used for a general WoW forum too allowing you to pull character info from all realms?

Does this pull latest guild news and cheeve's?

Does the calender sync guild events from the in game one?

Does the WoW Head bbcode work in forum posts too?
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  3. Tempest Gamers

No, it will pull data from any char from any us realm currently. You can specify the realm, if you dont in the BBCode it defaults to the guilds realm.

It does not pull guild news . . . yet?

It does pull achievements from both char and guild.

The calendar isnt part of this. I may one day include that as a feature, but I am unsure if I can get the api to pull that information as of yet, it is very old and unmaintained, I have to go through it piece by piece and correct it.
  4. The Forum Heroes

Sorry edited my first post as you replied..

Does the WoWhead bbcode work in forum posts too?

Can you submit unlimited guilds? Like for say a general WoW site, I could let any guild submit to let them have something like Guild Launch within the site?

I found http://tempestgamers.com/index.php?pages/wow-player/ instead of having to input the character name and realm. Could custom fields be used so they can just be clicked on in a profile or post bit?
  5. Tempest Gamers

As of now there is not multi-guild support, there are complications with the api I would have to get to first before I can do such a thing.

As for profile fields, I do not see why I cannot do that, I'll look into it here in a few.

Yes the bbcodes work in pages and in the forums. Anywhere on XenForo where BBCodes are parsed it will work.
    The Forum Heroes likes this.
  6. The Forum Heroes

Perfect, purchasing now. Hopefully the multi-guild option will come soon :D
  7. Tempest Gamers

Let me know if you have any issues, I am working on the payment system now! Thank you!
  8. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

Wow you have saved me loads of time doing this myself. I will purchase in August and donate a bit more so if you have a donation link please let me know. Have my guild site that I'm working on and want to use XenForo but can't until August.
  9. The Forum Heroes

Any update on this?
  10. Tempest Gamers

xeology@live.com is the email you can use. Thanks for the support, it really goes a long way to help improve the addon.

I'm working on a few new features, but would rather hold off on details as they require some delicate work to be done. They're shaky at the moment and I don't want to raise hopes for something if I know it won't meet the standards set for the addon.
    Mythotical likes this.
  11. The Forum Heroes

Can you mail me this again please, I can't find it on my computer.
  12. any chance of an update for xenforo 1.2.5?

i bought this. where do i download it from?
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  13. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Just curious when this may be updated for 1.3?
  14. kreza

kreza Member

For anyone that's interested, I have managed to get this plugin working with our EU-based guild. I just went through all the PHP files and manually replaced any "US" or 'US' strings with "EU" or 'EU'. So far it seems to work just fine. I'm running XF 1.3.1. Great plugin, and very reasonable price. Thanks Tempest!
  15. RustyDogma

RustyDogma Member

Is this working properly with 1.4?
  16. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

I think this was pretty much broken as of 1.3
  17. The Forum Heroes

Need a few changes. Though this totally breaks with upcoming WoD from all the API changes to BNET already active on the beta.
  18. RustyDogma

RustyDogma Member

Ahh too bad.. I knew there were changes coming, just didn't know if this was being maintained.
  19. ggace

ggace Active Member

I am asking around with some ACTIVE devs to see if we can get some tool tips & other addons created. I will let you know if we get anything WORKING.
    RustyDogma likes this.
  20. Mag07

Mag07 Member

Just purchased despite the above comments, figured the price is hardly an issue if it doesn't. Swift delivery from the author with out of the box EU version - works just fine in 1.4 except for guild perks playing up atm. You can take a look here - http://frostmourne.co.uk/WoWI/roster. Will require some customization to fit our theme/modify the link to a custom app form but well worth it considering how much time it saves developing this from scratch.