WoW-Integrations [Paid] [Deleted]

Anyone who has purchased this version will get a year access starting with the release of my beta.

I have been in touch with Mythotical and he is working hard on a new version from scratch I can also inform you all the us with an active subscription within the past year will be getting a years extension.

Yes there is no actual way to purchase your mod right now. The buy now icon is broken above here.

Yes there is no actual way to purchase your mod right now. The buy now icon is broken above here.

Unsure if it's on purpose, as I know he is working on recoding it all and starting up from scratch, I also know an alpha will soon be out. But I can try get in touch with Mythotical one of these days and ask. :)

Unsure if it's on purpose, as I know he is working on recoding it all and starting up from scratch, I also know an alpha will soon be out. But I can try get in touch with Mythotical one of these days and ask. :)

Would be awesome if you could get in touch ^^ really excited to see what he has been working on

Top Bottom