Wordpress - XF bridge modification

thunderup

I have downloaded the Wordpress - XF bridge modifications..

I wanted to take this and modify it more-so and more specifically catered towards my website.

I have a strict deadline over the next week to two weeks, there isn't a crazy amount of work to be done...
I am looking for someone who is available, has strong communication via gmail chat throughout the day, and can accept 50% payment up front and 50% upon completion as we go along.

Thank you!
Please hit me up in private messages with any questions / interest in forming a long time working relationship.

Last edited:
Hmm, what exactly is this website of yours? That does tend to influence the kind of "specific catering" that is needed.
Also, which of the XF<->WP are you using? (XenScript, XenDynamic, xF-Wordpress Bridge, etcetera.)

I have downloaded the Wordpress - XF bridge modifications..

I wanted to take this and modify it more-so and more specifically catered towards my website.

I have a strict deadline over the next week to two weeks, there isn't a crazy amount of work to be done...
I am looking for someone who is available, has strong communication via gmail chat throughout the day, and can accept 50% payment up front and 50% upon completion as we go along.

Thank you!
Please hit me up in private messages with any questions / interest in forming a long time working relationship.

Ask lph.
He's a good bet.
Not sure of his availability.

Top Bottom