WordPress Plugin: XenForo API Consumer [Deleted]

My xenforo/wordpress bridge does not work and i cannot find the solution. tried several things but won't help. Anyone who can help me?

My xenforo/wordpress bridge does not work and i cannot find the solution. tried several things but won't help. Anyone who can help me?
According to this screenshot of yours
api-png.97315

It looks like the key/secret is not entered correctly in WordPress settings page. It should read "All required API modules have been found." if you entered correctly. Did you see that message?

api-png.97315

It looks like the key/secret is not entered correctly in WordPress settings page. It should read "All required API modules have been found." if you entered correctly. Did you see that message?

Problem is that my site went down this night so i have to wait until we are back online. then i will check and report back to you. Thanks for your help

deinstalled and reinstalled the bd api and the wordpress api plugin again. when adding a new client.....this happens when clicking on the client...page not found

client.webp

not found.webp

api-png.97315

I'm sorry but cannot get it done....it's not working. it would be nice to have some help

How much money do i need to pay for someone help me out with this problem? I need it to be solved ASAP!

Spent more then 100+ hours to get it to work but just cannot get it done.
What is the problem exactly? "It does not work" is not helpful in debugging the issue. For example, you can't complete step 3 or something? Please be more specific.

What is the problem exactly? "It does not work" is not helpful in debugging the issue. For example, you can't complete step 3 or something? Please be more specific.

disabled all my addons.....no effect
installed everything again and again and again.....no effect
disabled all my wp plugins....no effect
changed my whole wp theme....no effect

in screenshots

1. client

client1.webp

2. match perfectly with wp

match.webp

3. api credentials are correct

apicons1.webp

4. syncronizing.......no client?
also no post from wp to xenforo

get1.webp

logs

logs.webp

disabled all my addons.....no effect
installed everything again and again and again.....no effect
disabled all my wp plugins....no effect
changed my whole wp theme....no effect

in screenshots

1. client

View attachment 97890

2. match perfectly with wp

View attachment 97891

3. api credentials are correct

View attachment 97892

4. syncronizing.......no client?
also no post from wp to xenforo

View attachment 97893

logs

View attachment 97894
The no client screenshot does not mean anything btw. And the log screenshot is normal too. Not all requests are made with client information.

Have you tried connect your WordPress account with your XenForo account? Did it work? Or not?

The no client screenshot does not mean anything btw. And the log screenshot is normal too. Not all requests are made with client information.

Have you tried connect your WordPress account with your XenForo account? Did it work? Or not?

Tried to connect but cannot get it to work

Top Bottom