WordPress Plugin: XenForo API Consumer [Deleted]

Ah, the option hasn't been added until after 1.2.1b. For the time being, please use phpMyAdmin or similar tool to truncate the logging table. Sorry for the inconvenience.

the deafault wp theme or the default xenforo theme...which one are you refering to?
I was asking about the WordPress theme.

I have followed these instructions - https://xfrocks.com/api-support/articles/howto-complete-wordpress-xenforo-bridge-setup.177/

user login is working; users can log in to Wordpress site using their Xenforo account.

However, none of the threads are syncing from Xenforo to Wordpress. Anyone else have this working?
For threads to be sync'd, they need to be created by one of the connected WordPress user. Also, thread sync from XenForo is not in real time so it may take a while. You can click the cron link in the option page to let it run immediately.

Reactions: IPF
Ah, the option hasn't been added until after 1.2.1b. For the time being, please use phpMyAdmin or similar tool to truncate the logging table. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I was asking about the WordPress theme.

I use a themeforest premium theme. This site is live so cannot use a standard wp theme

For threads to be sync'd, they need to be created by one of the connected WordPress user. Also, thread sync from XenForo is not in real time so it may take a while. You can click the cron link in the option page to let it run immediately.

Oh, your text was included in the quote. If it is a live site and you can't switch then I will have to check by myself then. Will talk to you in the conversation then.

I already gave you all the credentials via your xfrocks forum but you did not see it i think

Yeah, I know you sent them all. That's why I didn't ask again. Will check and reply to that conversation when I'm done.

I have enough of this! I updated the uix style this morning.....since then......your api addon does not work anymore and also wp is sudddenly unable to determine the api version. This is going on for several weeks now and still this VERY important wp/xf bridge is not working.

I have enough of this! I updated the uix style this morning.....since then......your api addon does not work anymore and also wp is sudddenly unable to determine the api version. This is going on for several weeks now and still this VERY important wp/xf bridge is not working.
Updating a style should not cause trouble with an add-on. Unless you change the add-on files by accident. And yes, if the add-on is disabled or stopped working, WordPress will report a problem.

Updating a style should not cause trouble with an add-on. Unless you change the add-on files by accident. And yes, if the add-on is disabled or stopped working, WordPress will report a problem.

I give up and will remove this addon...it just does not work and i am pretty stressed up and very annoyed that after 1,5 months and 150 hours i cannot get this tiny thing to work.....it's just sad

I give up and will remove this addon...it just does not work and i am pretty stressed up and very annoyed that after 1,5 months and 150 hours i cannot get this tiny thing to work.....it's just sad

want to delete a client in xenforo and this is what i get

java.webp

I installed the api and the wordpress plugin.The setup went through fine for me .But when another admin tried to authorize and link both xenforo and wordpress it kept redirecting to login page.Also admins who are only there on wordpress and not in xenforo are not able to preview posts created by them.They get re-directed to 404 pages

Top Bottom