Resource icon

WordPress get Last Forum Posts 1.4.0

No permission to download
Code:
$html_Lnk = New Link(array("href"=>$scrubbedTitle."page-".ceil($feRow['replies']/20)."#post-".$feRow['lastpostid'], "target"=>"_blank",  "text"=>substr($feRow['title'],0,getLastPosts::$userOptions["forumThreadLen"])));

After $scrubbedTitle. the original has a comma, yours has a period. Is this a type?

Code:
$html_Lnk = New Link(array("href"=>$scrubbedTitle."page-".ceil($feRow['replies']/20)."#post-".$feRow['lastpostid'], "target"=>"_blank",  "text"=>substr($feRow['title'],0,getLastPosts::$userOptions["forumThreadLen"])));

After $scrubbedTitle. the original has a comma, yours has a period. Is this a type?

The comma comes after ['lastpostid'] in the replaced version. PM me if it still doesn't work for you.

IT WORKS! With this:

Code:
$row_counter++;
                ($row_counter % 2 == 0) ? $class_row = "eipEvenRow" : $class_row = "eipOddRow";
                $scrubbedTitle = self::scrub_title($feRow['title'], $feRow['thread_id']);
                $html_Lnk    = New Link(array("href"=>$scrubbedTitle."page-".ceil($feRow['replies']/20)."#post-".$feRow['lastpostid'], "target"=>"_blank",  "text"=>substr($feRow['title'],0,getLastPosts::$userOptions["forumThreadLen"])));
                $html_Post    = New Link(array("href"=>$scrubbedTitle."page-".ceil($feRow['replies']/20)."#post-".$feRow['lastpostid'], "text"=>$feRow['replies']));
                $html_Mbr    = New Link(array("href"=>self::formatMbrLink($feRow['lastposter'], $feRow['lastposteruserid']), "target"=>"_blank","text"=>$feRow['lastposter']));
                $html_Avtr    = New Link(array("href"=>self::formatMbrLink($feRow['lastposter'], $feRow['lastposteruserid']),"text"=>self::formatAvtrtLink($feRow)));

Thank you so much!

I was asked about the addon's copyrights, are we legally allowed to do this, is it similar to correcting a typo or css rule, or something?

Cheers,

Andre

thanks for this!

i got it to work but when editing the css file...whatever i do, nothing updates. i even blanked out the css and the results still look the same.

any ideas? a caching issue perhaps?

FYI this works fine with Xenforo 2, be sure to adjust the config.php path since previously in xf1.5 it was library/config.php however now in xf2 it's src/config.php

If using a demo/test site be sure to modify value for "Maximum Days to Look Back " if you have an old database present on the test site i.e. no newer posts else it will simply say "empty table".

Works great, easy peasy - Thanks!

Top Bottom