[WMTech] User Self Delete PRO

[WMTech] User Self Delete PRO [Paid] 1.0.2

No permission to buy ($29.00)
Does this add-on still work? Seems it hasn't been updated since 2015 and you can't purchase the add-on from the website since you must be a member and new members require manual approval.

Does this add-on still work? Seems it hasn't been updated since 2015 and you can't purchase the add-on from the website since you must be a member and new members require manual approval.

This product is fully supported and works well with the latest XF 1.5 version.

To purchase you have to register at our support site wmtech.net, which requires manual approval. The approval sometimes may take up to 3 hours.

Unfortunately i miss these options (or dont understand the instructions)

1. Option username
a) will be substituted by "string" + "increasing number"
b) will be substitutet by "random string"
c) will stay like it is!
d) => Content is moved to existing user "username"
e) Question for admin? Is there a user you want to move the content to?

2. Option post limit
I dont want to add a new usergroup to make a difference between users with x and users with y posts
=>
a) deletion is possible with less or equal x posts

3. Option to "clean" the userprofile and nothing else
user is allowed to clean his profile => the whole function is now:

clean the userfields (all, some, one? <= maybe we choose these fields that are cleaned?)
clean the email <= substitute email@domain.com with email-ad-domain.com@mydomain.com
substitute the password

This point no 3 is the way we do "deleting" manually. The user can clean his profile-fields on his own.
The name and the content stays.
So the only thing we do, is to change the mail-adresse and the password.

Unfortunately i miss these options (or dont understand the instructions)

You can find the documentation here:

The biggest problem we have is problem users (spammers/scammers) wanting to delete their accounts so that they can create new ones undetected.
To combat this, a good solution would be to post a thread to a private moderator's forum about the deletion. That way, we could give all the pending deletions a look to see if something dodgy is happening.
Would it be possible to add this functionality, please?

The biggest problem we have is problem users (spammers/scammers) wanting to delete their accounts so that they can create new ones undetected.
To combat this, a good solution would be to post a thread to a private moderator's forum about the deletion. That way, we could give all the pending deletions a look to see if something dodgy is happening.
Would it be possible to add this functionality, please?
I guess nobody is attending to queries or maintaining this addon?

Top Bottom