[WMTech] 5 Rolling Message Counter

[WMTech] 5 Rolling Message Counter [Paid] 1.0.9

No permission to buy ($29.00)
Would it be possible to exclude certain forums from the counters?

Our add-on follows the setting of XenForo where you can switch off the counters in a node (Application > "Display Node Tree" > Click at any forum node > "Forum Options" > "Count messages posted in this forum toward user total"). If you switch it off, our counters won't count messages in that node.

Our add-on follows the setting of XenForo where you can switch off the counters in a node (Application > "Display Node Tree" > Click at any forum node > "Forum Options" > "Count messages posted in this forum toward user total"). If you switch it off, our counters won't count messages in that node.
I would only want to exclude them from the rolling counter (for contest purposes), not the overall count.

I would only want to exclude them from the rolling counter (for contest purposes), not the overall count.

I am sorry, but this is not possible. Since it would be very complicated to implement and nobody else has asked for it, I doubt it will be included in a future version.

If you want a customized version with a feature exactly coded for your needs, please open a support ticket at our site and discuss the involved costs.

Thank you.

@wmtech
If we set promotion for number of messages for custom days, shoud we make cron to run more than once a day?
Maybe every half of hour or every 20 minutes. Because if user promotions is depending of criteria from this addon, he will have to wait 24 hours for cron to run and counters take real number of posts?

On other thought maye my logic is not OK.
If cron run to recount users post in last x days, even if cron is setup to run more than once a day, number of posts will be the same becuase it counts posts il last x days, not included this day.

Am I wrong?

@Sunka
If you run the cron more often, the counters will be updated more often. It counts exactly x days from the moment it is run.

By default it runs each night every day to count the last x days.

It counts exactly x days from the moment it is run.
Yep, I see.
But how to counts posts in last x days + this day?

I want setup promotion when (beside other criterias) user must have x post in last x day but including this day too.

For example, today is friday, and if criteria is user must have at least 10 posts in last 4 days, and user has 1 post on monday, 3 posts on tuesday, 2 posts on wednesday and 1 post on thursday, he has 7 posts in total for last four days.

But if he has 5 posts on friday, he will get promotion not earlier than saturday, because counter take only past days, not current day too

Yep, I see.
But how to counts posts in last x days + this day?

This is not possible with this add-on. It does not count calendar days, it counts x days from the minute the cron runs.

I want setup promotion when (beside other criterias) user must have x post in last x day but including this day too.

I would change the cron to run at exactly midnight. So it counts the exact last x days. This would meet the criteria of your promotion, even if the member would have to wait until next day to get promoted.

If you open a support ticket at our site we may be able to give you a MySQL query to update your counters. However you've to run it at your own risk.
I need that too because month counter are uncorrect (custom and last year working OK)

@wmtech will you upgrade this addon to xenforo 2?
If yes, what is shedulle time for it?
And if yes, would it be upgradable from xf1 to xf2 or I should uninstall it before upgrade to xenforo 2?

I need that too because month counter are uncorrect (custom and last year working OK)

Please open a support ticket at https://wmtech.net/ and we can give you that query.

@wmtech will you upgrade this addon to xenforo 2?
If yes, what is shedulle time for it?
And if yes, would it be upgradable from xf1 to xf2 or I should uninstall it before upgrade to xenforo 2?

This add-on will be updated to XF 2.0. It will not be released before XF2 (supported) has been published. We expect it early 2018. The XF1 version will be updated if installed.

This add-on will be updated to XF 2.0. It will not be released before XF2 (supported) has been published. We expect it early 2018. The XF1 version will be updated if installed.
Could it be this month or...? :)

Top Bottom