- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- Commercial, Paid License
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
Did you ever want to know which members have not written for a long time and which members have been very active in your forum recently? This add-on is the solution for you!
Rolling Message Counter is an add-on that adds five true revolving message counters to your XenForo forum where you and your users always can see how many messages they wrote within the current calendar month, the month before the current month and the month second to the last month. Also it provides a counter for each member for all messages posted within the last year from today. The last counter is a customizable counter where you can setup any timespan in days back from today. Messages during this timespan will be counted also.
We provide an extension to each users profile page where the counts can be seen.
There are also several tabs for the Notable Members page of XenForo to see the top users for each of the counters. You can select which tab to be shown in the options of this add-on.
Also all the revolving counters can be seen and modified by an admin in ACP (XenForo Admin Control Panel) at the regular User Edit screens (for editing and creating users).
Of course you can use all the revolving counters as criteria for user promotions.
As a bonus there is a WidgetFramework Widget to easily allow you to present the most active users for all revolving counters timespans (current month, last month, second to last month, last year, last customizable days) to your users.
This add-on (as all our add-ons) has been written with large forums in mind. It does not add queries and therefore does not harm your visitors site speed experience.
The revolving counters availabe with this add-on are:
- Messages posted within current calendar month
- Messages posted within last calendar month
- Messages postet within second last calendar month
- Messages posted within last year from today
- Messages postet within last X days from today (customizable)
Our Code Quality Guarantee:
We guarantee that our add-ons are coded very carefully and thoughtfully by professional PHP, JS & MySQL programmers. The code is robust and written with performance and reliability in mind. It has been tested extensivly before being released and can be used even at large forum installations.
We also guarantee that our add-on does NOT use and does NOT include any callbacks. It does not ever transfer any of your data to a foreign server!
Current Compatibility & Requirements:
This add-on is compatible with Xenforo 1.2.x (tested with XenForo 1.2.5) and XenForo 1.3.x (tested with XenForo 1.3.1) , XenForo 1.4 (tested with 1.4.10) and XenForo 1.5 (tested with XenForo 1.5.0). Sorry, not compatible with XenForo 1.1 or smaller.
Like to try this product out? No problem!
Demo can be found >>here<<.
Installation / Update:
A detailed Installation / Upgrade Intructions and Add-On Manual can be found at our support web site. We recommend reading it.
If you want to purchase and download this add-on, please click at the "Buy Now" button above. Additional information about the licensing and purchasing process can be found here:
Purchase And Download Process - Information | WebMachine Technologies - Quality Add-Ons and Plugins for XenForo
Available Options For Admins In Xenforo ACP:
In ACP under "Home > Options > [WMTech] Rolling Message Counter" you'll find:
- Customiziable Timespan in Days for the Custom Day Counter
- Notable Members: Show Top Yearly Message Statistic?
- Notable Members: Show Top This Month Message Statistic?
- Notable Members: Show Top Last Month Message Statistic?
- Notable Members: Show Top 2nd Last Message Statistic?
- Notable Members: Show Top Custom Days Message Statistic?
- User has posted at least X messages in current month
- User has posted no more than X messages in current month
- User has posted at least X messages in last month
- User has posted no more than X messages in last month
- User has posted at least X messages in second last month
- User has posted at least X messages in last and second last month
- User has posted at least X messages within last 1 year from today
- User has posted no more than X messages within last 1 year from today
- User has posted at least X messages within the last customizable days
- User has posted no more than X messages within the last customizable days
It provides the following Order Factors (ascending and descending):
- Message Count - Current Month
- Message Count - Last Month
- Message Count - Second Last Month
- Message Count - Last Year from Today
- Message Count - Past XX Days (configurable)
We care about our add-ons!
This is why you can find a manual and detailed instructions at our support site:
Branding/Copyright Notice Removal:
This add-on features a small copyright notice in the footer of your web site. If you would like to remove the copyright, please purchase a Branding Removal License from us for a small fee.
Additional information about the branding and a screenshot of the branding can be found here:
Copyright Notice, Branding And Removal - Information | WebMachine Technologies - Quality Add-Ons and Plugins for XenForo
See attached screenshots and the screenshots at the product presentation page at our site for a visual impression with this add-on.
All our premium paid add-ons include a language file for "Deutsch [Du]" (german) free of charge.
Please note that the language file does only include phrases used at public pages of XenForo. The translation does not include phrases used only in the Admin Control Panel (ACP).
Our add-ons are fully phrased and can be translated into any language. If you translate our add-on into a foreign language, we kindly ask you to release this translation to the public at XenForo.com or at our site wmtech.net. To make it easier for potential translators, you can find the original english language xml file of this add-on for download >>HERE<<. Please note, that all content of the language file is copyright protected and owned by us. Do not use it in your own projects without asking us before!
This is a WMTech XenForo addon. There has been a lot of care and work done to code it with focus at you, our valued customer. Paying for it respects our work done and enables us to code even more quality software for you. Please respect and protect our intelectual property and DO NOT forward it to any third parties (not even your external developers). We have included digital "fingerprints" into the files of each single package, so we may be able to track a reported abuse of our license back to the licensee. Please help us to fight against piracy and contact us, if you get any knowledge about pirated software or the illegal use or provision of this software.
This add-on (like all of our add-ons) features a license check url which we use to check your site for using a valid license. Licenses for our add-ons are valid only if this check feature works like intended. See our description of the license check process in the License Check Information document at our web site.
- Related resources