Implemented 'With selected' can be positioned better

Grover

Go to: All Watched Threads in your Account

This area feels a bit scrammed together. I would expect the 'With Selected' functionality to be positioned more near the select boxes, because it has a direct relation to that. Especially when you use the fluid style, the dropdown is far away from the selection boxes.
-

with selected position.webp

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay sorry guys and girls, it's not going to be tonight - I uploaded the test video to Vimeo and it works nicely, so that will be our video venue of choice, but I then noticed some fundamental problems with the video I'd recorded, so it will need to be redone. I think I'll be able to do it tomorrow evening.

For now, I'm off to get some sleep.

That will be changing soon in order to mirror the position of our inline moderation checkboxes.

Thank you!

Ah, now I see what you mean... I just went to mine All Watched Threads and noticed the checkboxes are now on the left. Now it makes more sense to me, because the dropdown is now right beneath the boxes in direct relation to them. Good!

Ah, now I see what you mean... I just went to mine All Watched Threads and noticed the checkboxes are now on the left. Now it makes more sense to me, because the dropdown is now right beneath the boxes in direct relation to them. Good!
Just wait until you see inline moderation. You're going to love it :)

Just wait until you see inline moderation. You're going to love it :)
When you select items for inline moderation, is each row subtly highlighted? I think it would be nice if it were like that. I'm only assuming it's not, since the "watched threads" page doesn't have it.

I'm not entirely sure I'm liking the current way of highlighting the post content. It seems awkward :S, maybe I'm so used to vB ....

... and there is so much more to show you :)
Thanks!

I'm not entirely sure I'm liking the current way of highlighting the post content. It seems awkward :S, maybe I'm so used to vB ....
The only thing that looks kinda funny is the lack of padding between the post content and edge of the highlighted yellow part. I don't know how problematic that really is though...

Top Bottom