1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

With Addons are this?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by ThomLS, May 17, 2013.

  1. ThomLS

    ThomLS Member

    Hello, i saw a site: http://devbest.com/
    They use some sort of glitter effect on names, and like crowns etc.
    What is that addon called?
    And how do they change color of groups to red green etc.
  2. Matthew Hawley

    Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

Share This Page