WIP GW2Forum

Great colour combination!

Your styling is messed up even on short pages:

Tp2pf.png

Also looks off on large monitors:

Rg6ZN.jpg

Going to look sharp when done though :)

I was tinkering with the idea of a GW2 forum awhile back and I pondered what colors I would end up using, and I must say this is fantastic blend :). I love the Aurora style along with the changes you've made. Great job!

Really looks the part of a gw2 style excellent work.

Just a suggestion the two bottom images used in the background I would personally remove those. It'll give off a cleaner look and also not hamper the notification which is being distracted by them (or atleast one of them). I just think it'll be cleaner looking without them myself but otherwise an excellent job.

The header area is nicely done and the forum icons really do suit and compliment what your doing very well. If I was being picky, the navbar red is a little to bright for GW2 theme I would have personally gone with a slightly darker somewhat richer red rather than the bright red. Excellent job.

You could try setting the background-color to #cccccc that will fix the majority of the issues but with pages that are short your going to loose the fade effect and it won't appear seamless. I had to do something similiar to a design i did.

Thanks Shelley! Any idea on how I can fix the 2 issues in those screenshots from Robinhood?

This is probably not the way to go around this but i experimented and it seems to work in opera, ie9, FF and chrome this is just example code I threw in EXTRA.

Code:
html {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/back.jpg") no-repeat center center fixed ;
    -webkit-background-size: cover;
    -moz-background-size: cover;
    -o-background-size: cover;
    background-size: cover;

}
#headerMover #header {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/back.jpg") no-repeat center center fixed ;
    -webkit-background-size: cover;
    -moz-background-size: cover;
    -o-background-size: cover;
    background-size: cover;
}

Attachments

• bg2.webp
    bg2.webp
    52 KB · Views: 22
  • bg1.webp
    bg1.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Shelley! OMG I love that skin, will you be releasing or selling it? :)

@Robinhood could you please recheck and tell me if that fixed it.

Just came here to say that I really love the background! Those different layers add some depth and overall it feels like a GW2 forum.

Top Bottom