Will the purchase be yearly?

XMineGamerX

Hi.
I am wondering if the purchase i will make is yearly or monthly only?

Can someone answer this as soon as possible?

kindly regardin,
XMineGamerX

Purchasing the license will allow you to run the software for as long as you wish. You will only be able to get access to updates by renewing the license. This is for the forum software and any official addons.

Exactly, you only get updates for 12 months and after that it costs 55$ for another year
If Add-ons are purchased, the renewal fee increases by 10 $ for Enhanced Search and 15 $ for Media Gallery and Resource Manager.
So with all three Add-ons a one year support extension would be 55 $ + 10 $ + 15 $ + 15 $ = 95 $.
A support extension cannot be purchased for a single product, only the whole Bundle.

ok so the other ones are not lifetime
No. XenForo, XenForo Enhanced Search, XenForo Media Gallery and XenForo Resource Manager are all lifetime licenses - you can buy once and use them "forever".
The initial purchase includes 1 year of support and access to new versions.
If you want support or use new versions after that year you will have to extended the license(s) which currently costs 55 $ (XF), 10 $ (XFES) or 15 $ (XFMG/XFRM).

Really, I don't quite get how such a simple question can be that compilcated it takes well over 20 posts to answer ... :rolleyes:

Everything is listed on the purchase page anyway.

Last edited:
Really, I don't quite get how such a simple question can be that compilcated it takes well over 20 posts to answer ... :rolleyes:
I can't understand that either, I explained to him several times that you have the licenses forever and are allowed to use them, but the support and updates are only 12 months each and you can extend it for another year for each project afterwards.

And the second question, if there is a possibility of registered professionals. Add some private field in your private area. And in being able to list them at the request of individuals who need their services.

the additionals are not lifetime.
XF official add-ons are tied to the main software license and the usage is the same.

To clarify, the initial license purchase, for the main software and official add-ons is a one off payment, which includes 12 months of support and updates.

After 12 months, the license is still valid and you can continue to use the software with no additional charges, but should you wish to download new releases or access ticket support, you would need to purchase a 1 year extension.

Otherwise you can choose not to renew support and remain on the same version.

Top Bottom