Problem on Expanded Section
it will show all long content of first post

TRIM.webp

Is it possible to add this feature ?

under Expanded

able to trim text maximum length

TRIM2.webp

@truonglv

Is it possible to show a thread from the forum for the resource manager discussion threads with the thread title + the version number of the resource?

I upgraded this from an older version and there's a bug. When using the Recent Threads option, the link is not going to the post. It is going to the start of the thread. This should be the behavior for New Threads, not Recent. It always used to go to the new post.

I upgraded this from an older version and there's a bug. When using the Recent Threads option, the link is not going to the post. It is going to the start of the thread. This should be the behavior for New Threads, not Recent. It always used to go to the new post.

very interested in the addon, is there a possibility to see how you are implementing it on your site out of curiosity? Thank you

Do you enable option Show unread thread link?

Try to look at this page.

I like the design, one question, I have 4 individual nodes, this addon would allow me to create 4 widgets on the main page with the last threads of my 4 nodes and to be able to hide the nodes at the same time? similar to your site where I have not seen the nodes, and also that in the button to publish topic the 4 nodes will appear even if they are hidden? Thank you

brilliant! I have bought the addon and I am playing with it, is it possible to see in the list of last messages only avatar and title hiding the rest of the information (user, date and forum) as a colleague previously said?

Top Bottom