Widget Section in Resources

Seeing how the only "Widget" function comes from an add-on (Widget Framework) it probably won't be something implemented. Now if XF 2.0 comes with a widget system then it would likely be worth while suggestion.

What does that have to do with my suggestion?
You would have an index/succinct list of WF compatible widgets, which is what your suggestion is seeking to achieve.
Since you didn't get any support, I was offering an alternative that would work.

You would have an index/succinct list of WF compatible widgets, which is what your suggestion is seeking to achieve.
Since you didn't get any support, I was offering an alternative that would work.
The suggestion was to have a Widget category for the RM here on XF.com.

Your alternative is to create his own resources here or am I completely missing what you're saying?

Your alternative is to create his own resources here or am I completely missing what you're saying?
A resource doesn't have to be an add-on, it can also be a hint/tip/guide (aka Broguide). A resource that summarises and indexes all WF widgets/add-on's, would come close to the outcome of a RM section for widgets

Top Bottom