Resource icon

Widget Portal Beta 1.0.5

No permission to download
Thank you so much Simbolo for taking time out of your life to create this. I do have a question.. On your demo, there is a ton of space between objects. Is this how it is going to look or am I missing something? I am very linear OCD. LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

Cool. We need a new portal system. Xen Porta just doesn't do it (to many conflicts)

Going to try this one out.
Hopefully less conflicts :)
Thank you so much Simbolo for taking time out of your life to create this. I do have a question.. On your demo, there is a ton of space between objects. Is this how it is going to look or am I missing something? I am very linear OCD. LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)
CSS is a beautiful thing, I only added one widget of each and depending on what widgets are installed the page can get as close together as you'd like. Also, the width of the carousel is configurable.
Needs more widgets too
Of course, things will come. Adding widgets via the Widget Framework is fairly easy.

Sorry above question goes with the widget framework thingy. Where would this file be downloaded to?

Thank you so much! I'm so appreciative of all of this!

Gabby

When I click on "configure widgets", it sends me to my portal page:)
Screenshot please. Which link are you clicking?
Widget with Most Recent (or Random) Members, Recent Media (using xenMedia) and Most Recent (or Random) Social Groups by Waindigo would be cool as well :)
If an XenMedia Recent media widget is possible, that would be bloody brilliant! Great job chap!
If people want to sponsor the development of it, I'd be willing to code it.

Not too keen with XenPorta at the moment, might change to this one when it is stable. Could you please include some screenshots or the front end and back end on the resource page? Thanks.

Awesomesauce simbolo, we will be converting today.

Widget with Most Recent (or Random) Members, Recent Media (using xenMedia) and Most Recent (or Random) Social Groups by Waindigo would be cool as well :)

Well actually "ALL" the Xenporta default and extra widgets are needed including (Facebook) (Twitter) feeds, also add recent blogs to the list.

Top Bottom