Resource icon

Widget Framework Widget Pack 1.0.2b

No permission to download

simbolo

Can you please add to the description what couple extra widgets are those ?

If its a weather widget for Nebraska, I will not install, but maybe if its to show the latests news from a RSS Feed I will, so knowing what extra widgets are this will help.

Thanks.

I assume its a Search, Facebook, and Twitter widget.

Oh, its in the Title and not the description :confused:

Thanks for letting me know.

Do you know if its a Facebook like, Facebook recent, Facebook top, Facebook share or Facebook what ?
The same for Twitter...

Thanks.

Thanks stewart1champ.

I will wait to see if the options for renderer are included in the description. Thanks for taking the time to show this.

Oh, its in the Title and not the description :confused:

Thanks for letting me know.

Do you know if its a Facebook like, Facebook recent, Facebook top, Facebook share or Facebook what ?
The same for Twitter...

Thanks.
Updated OP with description of widgets.

Thanks for this I was expecting the Carousel[Widget]?
I hope it would be in the next version!
again great work

There's a carousel with the Widget Portal. Also a new version of the carousel coming with the Widget Portal. That should be release this weekend.
Thanks, I was planing to use the portal but then my mods refused. They want to keep the forum home page as the index for now! appreciate your work though;)

Thanks, I was planing to use the portal but then my mods refused. They want to keep the forum home page as the index for now! appreciate your work though;)
Have to keep those mods happy, they're the ones that help make a good forum run.

Coupla small problems, the new widgets show in the add widget renderers for the Widget Framework but the Widget Portal renderer only shows the Twitter one, see pics below:

FrameworkAdd.gif
FrameworkPortalAdd.gif

Also note that with the portal widgets selections it always goes back to the home menu option along the top.

Am on XF 1.1.2, dunno if that'd make a difference?

Top Bottom