Widget Framework Breaks my Site - Help

Kenneth Holland

Good Afternoon,

I hope it's ok to post about an add-on here...I posted on the author's page but haven't heard back...

After installing Widget Framework I tried adding some widgets to the sidebar and it broke the stylesheet. It could have been something I'm not doing right so any help would be great.

Also, after I deleted each widget the site was still broken until I deleted the add-on itself.

One thing I did do was widen the sidebar to fit 300 x 250 size ads.

Anyone help to troubleshoot?

-XF Version: 1.1.2
-No other add ons have been stalled yet
-Default Style
-Only change was widening sidebar

Thanks! :)

Ken

When you say breaks the style sheet does that mean it's like not loading at all or whats up.

You got a screenshot or link so we can see what's going on?

It should go in the addon thread but ;p

When you say breaks the style sheet does that mean it's like not loading at all or whats up.

You got a screenshot or link so we can see what's going on?

It should go in the addon thread but ;p

Hi Russ,

Thanks for responding. I reinstalled the add-on to reproduce the issue for you and so far it seems to be working.

To answer your question: The stylesheet looked like it didn't load at all except for the header.

I'll play with it and see if there's a problem and let you know.

Thanks again. :)

Ken

Is this the correct way to do it Jake?

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: visitor - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/OnlineUsers.php:34
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:35 PM

#0 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/OnlineUsers.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, 'all', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#1 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(421): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_OnlineUsers->_render(Array, 'all', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#2 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(189): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render('all', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#3 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(146): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('bb_code.css', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#4 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(20): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('bb_code.css', '/* .bbCodeX cla...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#5 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render(Array, Array)
#6 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array)
#7 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#8 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/XenForo/CssOutput.php(263): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#9 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/XenForo/CssOutput.php(209): XenForo_CssOutput::renderCssFromObjects(Array, false)
#10 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/library/XenForo/CssOutput.php(582): XenForo_CssOutput->renderCss()
#11 /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/css.php(12): XenForo_CssOutput::run()
#12 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(169) "http://airnation.net/hangar/css.php?css=bb_code,facebook,likes_summary,login_bar,message,message_user_info,share_page,thread_view,wf_default&style=1&dir=LTR&d=1345319575"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["css"] => string(100) "bb_code,facebook,likes_summary,login_bar,message,message_user_info,share_page,thread_view,wf_default"
    ["style"] => string(1) "1"
    ["dir"] => string(3) "LTR"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1345319575"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom