Resource icon

Widget for [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) Add-on on WidgetFramework 1

No permission to download
It is a little modification in one php file. Today I'm working and it's not possible answer to you, but tomorrow I answer you exactly how to make it.

Salud2

Overwrite root/library/EWRmedio/MediaRecentWidget.php with (uncompressed) attached file.

Change _getConfiguration() function with added
PHP:
            'useWrapper'    =>    false,
line

Salud2

Attachments

I'm running into an issue when trying to add a widget. Here's the error that I'm receiving:

Server Error

Invalid widget renderer 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat' specified
  1. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::create() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 491
  2. WidgetFramework_Core::getRenderer() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 270
  3. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getRenderersList() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 59
  4. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*****************/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

In ACP->Home->Options->XenFacil's WidgetFrameWork Renderers delete the renderer named WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat.
Add EWRmedio_MediaRecentWidget in a line and save changes.

Salud2

Can this be done in such a way that we can control how many media is posted instead of using the current media setting in XenMedio options?

Can this be done in such a way that we can control how many media is posted instead of using the current media setting in XenMedio options?
Yes. I am making a widgets package, including is this, that will be releasing soon.

Salud2

Reactions: DRE
I haven't downloaded this yet, do the instructions include how to do it without widget framework installed?

@lms Can you write an addon like "Xenmedio Suggestion Videos", it'll make a list videos had same title and similar, popular....?

Is there anybody that has this mod working. Installing the XenFacil thing needed is a pain. Adding this one throws a whole bunch of errors.

there is a typo in the code example on the first page:

<xen:requiere css="EWRmedio.css" />

should read:

<xen:require css="EWRmedio.css" />

if you're creating the template yourself, you'll run into an error upon saving it until you make this correction.

Top Bottom