Widget Displayed in Category vs Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary Ball

Hope you could help me out real quick.

I am using something like this to display a banner within a forum. I also use it without the parent if it is just one forum.

in_array($forum['parent_node_id'], array(72))

However, I am looking to do the same with a category and it is not working so well. Anyway I can pull this off?

Is that related to the WF add-on?

If so, you will need to post in the resource thread for support.

Is that related to the WF add-on?

If so, you will need to post in the resource thread for support.

Yes, however I have posted in the support thread before and never got an answer. That is why I am posting here and was told to by another mod, Thanks.

You didn't actually mention widgets when you messaged me.

I don't know where you're code is going and what data from the page is exposed to widgets exactly (and your image isn't displaying so I'm not sure what that contains).

I don't know where you're code is going and what data from the page is exposed to widgets exactly (and your image isn't displaying so I'm not sure what that contains).
This image url is wrong, i fix image here.
Edit: pixel is small, i dunno.
sample.png

Sorry if I didn't mention that. Yes it is a widget that is displayed on a hook. It works very well with forums, however for a category, I am not sure which kind of tag or phrase it uses. I determined it is not $category :)

This image url is wrong, i fix image here.
Edit: pixel is small, i dunno.
sample.png
'

Thank you! It is much better when forums allow the option to upload an image vs. providing a URL. You are then stuck with free upload websites that aren't really that great and it adds on time to insert pictures into a post :(

Thank you! It is much better when forums allow the option to upload an image vs. providing a URL. You are then stuck with free upload websites that aren't really that great and it adds on time to insert pictures into a post :(
Of course, you can install to lightshot or gyazo it's screenshot on computer would better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom