Why Xenforo Rejecting Payments from India?

akhilaniyan

Hi.

I'm an Indian. I tried a lot to buy this software. I have three websites, and i need this software to start a discussion forum in one of my site sparkyhub(dot)com. All failed. In India, paypal can only used for receiving money. We can't purchase any product via paypal. Here skrill(moneybookers) is only allowed. With skill, we can pay with our International Visa Debit Card within seconds! I have purchased lot of items form enavato marketplaces via skrill. I don't know WHY THIS FAMOUS SOFTWARE IS NOT ACCEPTING SKRILL!!!
In India, credit card will not issued to the common people or middle class people. Now In my skrill account, i have $956 dollors. But, I can't buy this software! My most of friends are also interested to buy this software. But, same issue! I know, now i will get a reply like "We are accepting wire transfer". Due to some financial issues in India, no wire transfer is allowed to any other countries. So, all possible gates closed!

So, I'm kindly requesting you to accept skrill for getting this wonderful software. If any of your team member is having skrill account, I will transfer money to his account.

Waiting for a positive reply.

Last edited:
Is there a pre-paid Visa that you can purchase in India? usually, there are not details needed, just cash and a little fee for the service. With that in mind, you can purchase whatever you want and open a PayPal account based anywhere.

I'm a bit confused on your Paypal issues. I have several customers in India that pay for their hosting service with us via Paypal. Looking at a payment received the other day from one in fact now. Address and all is verified and within India. So not sure why your Paypal would be different being in the same country.

I'm a bit confused on your Paypal issues. I have several customers in India that pay for their hosting service with us via Paypal. Looking at a payment received the other day from one in fact now. Address and all is verified and within India. So not sure why your Paypal would be different being in the same country.
It says here:
http://www.clickonf5.org/11486/new-limitations-restrictions-paypal-india-march-2011/

No payment from your PayPal account. That means, from 1’st march 2011 you can’t use PayPal to pay for hosting charges or to buy items on web. You will have to use Credit Card for that purpose.

Although it is kind of odd. Since if you visit here:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...63663d3faee8d92b37e35c82a7c965120dd5a9b6ad0e3

and choose India, you will get:

Send: Send payments for cross-border purchases without sharing your financial information.
  • logo_ccVisa.gif
  • logo_ccMC.gif
  • logo_ccAmex.gif
  • logo_ccDiscover.gif
Receive: Receive export-related payments from buyers in 193 countries.
  • logo_ccVisa.gif
  • logo_ccMC.gif
  • logo_ccAmex.gif
  • logo_ccDiscover.gif
Withdraw: Withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account in India and via cheque.
Plus, you can send and receive payments in 24 currencies.

Oh wow, there are a lot of send only https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries at the bottom. But yes India just like Vietnam are both listed as
Send. Receive. Withdraw to a local bank account.
Send and receive payments in these countries. Withdraw from your PayPal account to an in-country bank account.

Send. Receive. Withdraw to a local bank account.
Send and receive payments in these countries. Withdraw from your PayPal account to an in-country bank account.

• icon_IN_22x14.gif
    India
  • icon_VN_22x14.gif
    Vietnam
XenForo paypal account not in India, so You cannot send them money. O recive money from USA to India. You can send/recive only in to/from Indian account.

Top Bottom