Why Xenforo Rejecting Payments from India?

akhilaniyan

Hi.

I'm an Indian. I tried a lot to buy this software. I have three websites, and i need this software to start a discussion forum in one of my site sparkyhub(dot)com. All failed. In India, paypal can only used for receiving money. We can't purchase any product via paypal. Here skrill(moneybookers) is only allowed. With skill, we can pay with our International Visa Debit Card within seconds! I have purchased lot of items form enavato marketplaces via skrill. I don't know WHY THIS FAMOUS SOFTWARE IS NOT ACCEPTING SKRILL!!!
In India, credit card will not issued to the common people or middle class people. Now In my skrill account, i have $956 dollors. But, I can't buy this software! My most of friends are also interested to buy this software. But, same issue! I know, now i will get a reply like "We are accepting wire transfer". Due to some financial issues in India, no wire transfer is allowed to any other countries. So, all possible gates closed!

So, I'm kindly requesting you to accept skrill for getting this wonderful software. If any of your team member is having skrill account, I will transfer money to his account.

Waiting for a positive reply.

Last edited:
You can pay via Paypal from India. I am from India!

The OP's issue is that he does not have a credit card. I have my CC added to paypal and it works fine for payment. Probably, though I am not sure as I have not tried, Paypal does not allow one to pay via eChecks and Bank Accounts in India like other countries.

Yes. That's the issue. Paypal is only accepting "Credit Cards" Not "International Debit Cards".

Look at an example of my cards:

atm_ca7.jpg

I applied my bank for credit card. They rejected.

Reasons for rejection:

1. You must have a minimum balance of Rs.3,00000

2. Minimum Rs.50,000/month salaried person.

3. Must have a monthly transaction of Rs.10,000

I'm an MCA student. So, how they allow me the credit card!:(

Bad luck! Indian Reserve Bank Fired paypal and me!

Yes. That's the issue. Paypal is only accepting "Credit Cards" Not "International Debit Cards".

Look at an example of my cards:

atm_ca7.jpg

Reasons for rejection:

1. You must have a minimum balance of Rs.3,00000

2. Minimum Rs.50,000/month salaried person.

3. Must have a monthly transaction of Rs.10,000

I'm an MCA student. So, how they allow me the credit card!:(

Bad luck! Indian Reserve Bank Fired paypal and me!

Yeah that sucks. I totally sympathize with you. Your best best is actually to contact Mike/Kier/Ashley through the contact form and see if they can accept a payment with Skrill.

Reasons for rejection:
Can you ask them for credit card secured by investment (or something like that)? My bank has offered me such deal when I needed credit card. Basically I put money in bank as long term investment, they give me credit card with credit equal to that investment. Card is tied to that investment account so if I close investment account I lose my credit card.

Can you ask them for credit card secured by investment (or something like that)? My bank has offered me such deal when I needed credit card. Basically I put money in bank as long term investment, they give me credit card with credit equal to that investment. Card is tied to that investment account so if I close investment account I lose my credit card.

That's a good idea. But, they won't allow credit cards for un-employed people (I'm an MCA student):cry:

Its an investment, they shouldn't care if you are employed because they aren't losing any money.

If your bank won't accept such idea, try other banks. One of them should accept it. Its a win-win situation for you and bank.

Send. Receive. Withdraw to a local bank account.
Send and receive payments in these countries. Withdraw from your PayPal account to an in-country bank account.
Most native English speaking persons would expect to see WITHIN THESE COUNTRIES for what you are apparently implying to be in effect.
From the way I read it, if you are IN THOSE COUNTRIES, then you can send/receive payments, but only withdraw funds to a local in-country bank (appears to be to keep a tighter control over money so they get their cut?;)).
Also, if you have a linked credit card, it works fine. The other restrictions are apparently in place because of your countries regulatory requirements.

Here is my attempts (steps):

t5c9.png

Great. All possibilities are gone!
Curios, have you tried that bottom option (Pay with a debit or credit card) instead of logging in directly into PayPal. I know when i got my first license, that was the option I had to use with my debit card as I couldn't get the first (log into paypal) to work.

Hey @akhilaniyan
Contact ICICI Bank, they allow you to "deposit" or create a "bond" amount, say 50,000 bond, and you get to use 40% of it in a credit card they provide. No much hassle for it, since you are already paying them the money beforehand, then you just gotta look after your monthly payments of the amount you have used. It gets processed in 3/4 working days, this is a good way rather than the traditional credit card method. This is also allowed for students/non employed person.

Just giving you a tip that may help, I used to posses one to buy games and products online.

If you can't pay via paypal we can accept a wire transfer.

If you can't do either, then you'll need to get a friend or family member to make the purchase for you im afraid.

Top Bottom