Why Xenforo Rejecting Payments from India?

akhilaniyan

Hi.

I'm an Indian. I tried a lot to buy this software. I have three websites, and i need this software to start a discussion forum in one of my site sparkyhub(dot)com. All failed. In India, paypal can only used for receiving money. We can't purchase any product via paypal. Here skrill(moneybookers) is only allowed. With skill, we can pay with our International Visa Debit Card within seconds! I have purchased lot of items form enavato marketplaces via skrill. I don't know WHY THIS FAMOUS SOFTWARE IS NOT ACCEPTING SKRILL!!!
In India, credit card will not issued to the common people or middle class people. Now In my skrill account, i have $956 dollors. But, I can't buy this software! My most of friends are also interested to buy this software. But, same issue! I know, now i will get a reply like "We are accepting wire transfer". Due to some financial issues in India, no wire transfer is allowed to any other countries. So, all possible gates closed!

So, I'm kindly requesting you to accept skrill for getting this wonderful software. If any of your team member is having skrill account, I will transfer money to his account.

Waiting for a positive reply.

Last edited:
Actually this issue happens for the 1st time. I too has this problem and was about to drop the plan of purchasing the lisence after havimg 5 days resultless discussion with @Ashley although he tried his best.

Finally @sadikb felt pity on me and helped by purchasing license for me. :)

But surprisingly after that Paypal never created issue and i have purchased coutness addon and some extras from Xenforo too.

Recently I want to add my credit card to paypal as old one was expired long ago, but today can add new one also I am verified user and when I call to phone banking services about why you reject my paypal authorization amount, the person said, RBI told us about that and if you use your credit card with paypal we will block your cards!!! can't understand...lol

Check out this http://www.medianama.com/2014/08/223-rbi-online-commerce/

Last edited:
I am from India too and I frequently use PayPal. It works for payments initiated from India, provided the receiver is not in India.

Getting a credit card is quite easy and I strongly recommend that you should get it. Just be careful about the payments to the bank.

Top Bottom