Why Xenforo is perfect?

No system is completely secure... unless it has the functionality of a brick
There are almost always security issues with every piece of software/site (even sites that have been knocking around for years).. its just a matter of finding them and discovering what severity they are

... every site has weakness, I see brute forcing a possibility with XF: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/login-security.37083/#post-423438
... and at its most basic, almost every site is vulnerable to DOS attacks

edit... oh wait, when you say hack.. do you mean "hack the code instead of writing quality code" In which case, I would say it certainly suggest you write in a particular way, I've improved vastly since my first Plug-in, I love the way XF is set up
I´m really sorry that I can´t provide you more information about what I read, but I think that was about the communication between the software-server and then user. This type of data transfered (implemented on XF) avoids many security issues...

I don´t remember who wrote about that.

Just to let you know, I´m planning to choose the right programmer team based on all these concepts, and let them to understand the XF code first before start anything. I think that XF was a turning point in the software industry.

Top Bottom