KnownHost - Managed Hosting Services - !!75% Off Base Cost NVMe, VPS or Cloud!! - Perfect for any size XenForo deployment.

DanielP

main.png
KnownHost, LLC is a privately held firm that has been providing premium managed services since 2006.

Let KnownHost® become your managed web hosting partner. Our High Frequency NVMe Hosting packages are fully backed by state of the art platforms utilizing high clock speed CPU's and enterprise grade NVMe storage. For our dedicated server line we custom build each server to fit your needs. No project is too small or large for us to handle. Don't chance your website to anything less than the best contact us today for your custom quote.

nvme.png shared.pngvps.png

Need something a bit beefier? We have a full line of managed and unmanaged bare metal dedicated server hosting as well!

Don't wait and join the KnownHost family today to take advantage of our limited time offers.

Receive up to 50% off on our Shared or Reseller packages by selecting a three year term!
Select our NVMe, VPS or Cloud Hosting and receive 75% off your first months invoice! Just use the coupon code XENFORO2022
*Pricing displayed with three year term and/or discount coupon applied.

We're always here to help. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact our sales department:
Email: sales@knownhost.com
Phone: 1-866-332-9494
https://www.knownhost.com

Last edited:
As an existing customer, any chance I could get my account switched from the "IMPORT10OFF" code to the "KH30DEAL" code? :D

As an existing customer, any chance I could get my account switched from the "IMPORT10OFF" code to the "KH30DEAL" code? :D

Hi Kevin thanks for being a customer!

If you'll open a ticket with our sales department sales@knownhost.com we can take a look to see what package you are on. The KH30DEAL coupon applies to our new MVPS line and our KVM Cloud line. If you're on a legacy package we can lay out the options for you to upgrade to a newer package. Most of the time we can do this with little to no interruption on your services and normally results in a better bang for your buck!

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you!

I'm on the (by now) older SSD-3 plan and didn't catch that the deal was only for newer MPVS & KVM plans. I'll create the ticket and see how it goes from there, thanks.

I'm on the (by now) older SSD-3 plan and didn't catch that the deal was only for newer MPVS & KVM plans. I'll create the ticket and see how it goes from there, thanks.

Kevin that's an easy change then. No downtime at all and will give you some more resources to boot!

Hey, is there any limit to the supported size of databases? Currently I'm on a Dreamhost VPS and I've heard that when my forum database exceeds 3-4 GB in size they may cut me off.

Hey, is there any limit to the supported size of databases? Currently I'm on a Dreamhost VPS and I've heard that when my forum database exceeds 3-4 GB in size they may cut me off.

Hi There @StarArmy ,

Not at all, we don't place any arbitrary limits on the size of any database. There are best practices to follow such as using multiple databases if you're going to have thousands of tables in each database but a 3-4GB database would be no problem at all. We just got done not long ago moving an old forum that took up about 900GB of storage space between all of the attachments and the 100GB database.

Do you offer a realtime database replication service like Amazon does?

I'm not overly familiar with Amazon's offering so apologies, but we have and can configure MySQL master/slave or master/master/master configurations if you wanted to have the database live updated to a secondary server for either archival or load balancing purposes via our professional services.

Normally we don't run into that setup unless we're looking at large amounts of traffic that require load balancing between multiple dedicated servers.

Been a KnownHost customer since 2008... best customer support.

I currently have an SSD-4 plan. The MVPS-4 plan seems to be an upgrade, as well as being a bit cheaper with the KH30DEAL.

I'm interested... but what is a "Managed Cloud VPS"? Would a CLOUD-3 plan be better?

I'm interested... but what is a "Managed Cloud VPS"? Would a CLOUD-3 plan be better?

Our Cloud VPS line runs on OpenStack and the VPS is a KVM instead of an OpenVZ container. What this means in short terms is you get full access to the kernel for things like CloudLinux, R1Soft backups, or anything that needs access to the kernel.

The cloud platform is also quite a bit more fault-tolerant than the standard SSD VPS platform in terms of the hardware and network stacks. Cloud VPSs also come with full IPv6 support (static /64 block) and OpenVZ VPSs currently do not.

Hope this helps :) PS - the cloud platform rocks, get the Cloud-3 ;)

I'm a huge Knownhost fan myself for "managed hosting". I keep a couple of small forums and WP/Static sites on my server with you guys.

Top Bottom