Why women prefer tall guys?

I did take this on a tangent but i am betting that how tall you are does not make as much of a difference when the women already know you and have common interests.

I can't imagine that anyone would write off a great guy because they might be taller than him in high heels. You can buy lower heels - you can't buy a great guy. (Okay, you probably can - but not in the way I mean.)

... and tall (because most women are short, and short man + short woman = short, potentially very short children).

Interesting how people do think that, not having a go at you Dragonfly. I'm 5'6", the ex is 5'5" and our 12yo son is now 5'8" (I hate having to look up to tell him off) and will probably get taller.

Interesting how people do think that, not having a go at you Dragonfly. I'm 5'6", the ex is 5'5" and our 12yo son is now 5'8" (I hate having to look up to tell him off) and will probably get taller.

Yeah interesting... amazing how kids are usually bigger and taller than their parents, my son has a long way to go before he beats his Dad, but at 14 he towers over me, and his grandfather now :D .... of course no theorem is perfect, it's just a guess at what prompts attraction to taller men... no idea really.

But I do know it doesn't always work I know a couple where the man is 6 foot, and the woman is 4foot 11 and their late teen/twenty something sons are not tall, 5foot4 or something like that.

6/2? That's like three whole girls!

Good for you. I knew you had a wild streak hidden under all that flannel.

Shame you're only five eighths though.

No wild streak. We just got along good, turned out we were better friends. She was college basket ball, I was college wrestling. 5/8 190 pound class.

I'm 6'5 and the common reason I've heard from the ladies is that being with a tall man allows them to wear their favourite high-heals.

:confused:

I'm only 5'5". :(

apparently you need to make lots of money and invest in a chocolate factory then :)

No.. seriously, it doesn't matter to the right person, it really doesn't :) sometimes I think how nice it would be to kiss someone who is not almost a foot taller than me :p (not really honey!)

Top Bottom