Why is XenForo so expensive

@dilbert the article format works great for blogs, for me. I used to have separate blogs (Invision as well) but there was a lack of activity and my users would abandon them and use threads as blogs. The brilliant thing XF did recently was introduce Question and Article formats as actual threads so it's all in the forum, where the activity is.

Thank you, not intending to disparage any plug-in creators, but for something so integral to that site, I'd prefer that be native.
For other small items, I am fine if they come and go from the resources section.
@Bob is one of the few developers I wouldn't ever worry about abandoning things. He's pretty consistent with updating his products.

If you do have concerns, I'd talk to him directly on his site so that he can ease any concerns.

For this, it's mostly purchasing a premium membership that moves the user into a new group automatically when purchased, and moves them back, when it expires.
XenForo's system is MUCH better than the IPS system, which relies on the Commerce package to allow that.

Top Bottom